Hunting Life Member Attacked.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

thank you all for your kind words its andys wife tonya, he is on the mend though still in pain and having nightmares about the attack so the nights are long and seem to have extra hours in them! but w

a message from andy..........i am am overwhelmed by the kind responses and gifts you have sent for me for my recovery, a bleak beginning to last week has ended with my faith in humanity being restored

hi lads and lasses its tonya, it happened just outside of edmundbyre near derwent i cant really say much at the minute as some of the villagers may have an idea who it could have been and the wildlife

Posted Images

who ever put the thread up and asking for whip rounds deserved to be horse whipped feching joke asking people for money , have ye no pride gin or any of use ,donaitions , would never dream of coming on internet begging feching total lack of pride or morals ,

who ever put the thread up and asking for whip rounds deserved to be horse whipped feching joke asking people for money , have ye no pride gin or any of use ,donaitions , would never dream of coming on internet begging feching total lack of pride or morals ,

The only people lacking morals are the greedy b*****ds who not only took receipt of several pairs of bins that had been gifted to them on the strength of the original post but also benefited from money that was paid into a paypal account ... get your facts straight before you come on here mouthing off

Gin DIDN'T post this thread asking for money or anything else..... it was suggested by other members

• Like 2

I cannae believe folk shouting call the cops lollol it's more than likely same folks thaats on other threads saying, snitches get stitches and grasses are wrong uns lol and all for sake of few quid, I'd gladly pay a temner or 20 quid to find out folks true colours, wipe your mouths and move on lol

That's probably aimed at me I think katchum.

Well let me just say this.ive never grassed anyone up in my whole life and don't like grasses either. I'm no angel but if I have broke the law it hasn't harmed anyone flicking a lamp here and there.

But when it comes to charity and folk ripping other very nice generous folk off for there hard earned money. Then I don't personally give a feck about the scamming twats.

And would love to read about him in his local paper or the cmw being found guilty of fraud.

It might be only £20 that someone has given him.but they have grafted for a few hrs to earn that £20.

Can you imagine someone in the s.wales valleys pulling that sort of trick in a village.

This is what I find hard to digest, the lack of anything other than the stolen rabbits where mentioned according to the Durham police report that was made public in early January .. he was interviewed by the police about this alleged incident on the 9th Dec

So why didnt they print that his money & Bin's where also stolen .... I can only think that's because they didn't report anything of any value as stolen to the police

The other thing that's odd is the only place the '' body cam & locator '' where listed in print as '' stolen '' was the countrymans weekly .... perhaps they where hoping for some kindly soul or deban to offer a new one

It looks like the only place other than the Durham police website / facebook page it appeared was the free rag & the parish newsletter.

Dont you also find it odd that within a few hours of the story being posted by Gin there was at least a dozen donations made & or offered by folks on here ... yet no mention in the countryman's weekly of the kind generous donation & the free bino's that they received ... sceptical old me reckons it was to try there luck on there & folks would have been less likely to offer help if they thought all the stuff had already been replaced

It f***ing stinks

Were fecked now if we do any thing wrong

miss kay will have us ;)

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

atvbmac :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

I cannae believe folk shouting call the cops lollol it's more than likely same folks thaats on other threads saying, snitches get stitches and grasses are wrong uns lol and all for sake of few quid, I'd gladly pay a temner or 20 quid to find out folks true colours, wipe your mouths and move on lol

Well let me just say this.ive never grassed anyone up in my whole life and don't like grasses either. I'm no angel but if I have broke the law it hasn't harmed anyone flicking a lamp here and there.

But when it comes to charity and folk ripping other very nice generous folk off for there hard earned money. Then I don't personally give a feck about the scamming twats.

And would love to read about him in his local paper or the cmw being found guilty of fraud.

It might be only £20 that someone has given him.but they have grafted for a few hrs to earn that £20.

Can you imagine someone in the s.wales valleys pulling that sort of trick in a village.

This is what I find hard to digest, the lack of anything other than the stolen rabbits where mentioned according to the Durham police report that was made public in early January .. he was interviewed by the police about this alleged incident on the 9th Dec

So why didnt they print that his money & Bin's where also stolen .... I can only think that's because they didn't report anything of any value as stolen to the police

The other thing that's odd is the only place the '' body cam & locator '' where listed in print as '' stolen '' was the countrymans weekly .... perhaps they where hoping for some kindly soul or deban to offer a new one

It looks like the only place other than the Durham police website / facebook page it appeared was the free rag & the parish newsletter.

Dont you also find it odd that within a few hours of the story being posted by Gin there was at least a dozen donations made & or offered by folks on here ... yet no mention in the countryman's weekly of the kind generous donation & the free bino's that they received ... sceptical old me reckons it was to try there luck on there & folks would have been less likely to offer help if they thought all the stuff had already been replaced

It f***ing stinks

miss kay will have us ;)

:laugh: I got my dander up then :laugh: ... In all seriousness when i read stuff like this saga it grinds my gears when you know folks have been taken advantage of & its wrong

• Like 1

It f***ing stinks

miss kay will have us ;)

:laugh: I got my dander up then :laugh: ... In all seriousness when i read stuff like this saga it grinds my gears when you know folks have been taken advantage of & its wrong

To wrong Kay

and as for its only £20 , £10, £5. it all adds up

i for one would like to know how much he has got off the lads

and as has been say,d

a simple

THANK YOU would of been nice for the lads