This Weekends Boxing

Gnasher I don't have to explain anymore to you because you think you are frank warren.

The boxing game is rife with juice heads the facts are there for all to see.now get back down the gym and keep mopping floors.

ol f**k me here we go we,re off and running......mate if you dont know what to say next either say nothing or say i dont know what to say next......saying " i dont have to tell you " and then chucking a few insults in is something most of us stop doing once we get into long trousers ;)
Where have I said 'I don't have to tell you' try reading my post properly.it says I don't have to explain anymore to you.

You are thl answer to Frank warren.consantly spouting this and that about boxing if you were a world champion at a few different weights then yes you could talk the talk and people wold listen.what have you achieved in your boxing career gnasher.

King how old are you ?

Why do u want to know

Have you ever been Mr Olympia or Mr Universe?
Have you ever been officially called a fool
Yes many times but it looks like you are taking over my title
I can quite believe it Mik you sound like a fool.

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ive said before i liken this part of the forum to a pub where its often fun listening to the way different folk see the world.....on these boxing topics its usually pretty clear who has a little bit o

he's done well then putting himself on the right path and making something of himself ....should be patting him on the back.....shouldn't we?

That was a decent scrap, 2 young lads really having a go.. We're a fickle race eh, Joshua gets really tagged, comes through it and finishes the fight in a bit of style.. But he's still, chinny, the ne

Posted Images

Where have I said 'I don't have to tell you' try reading my post properly.it says I don't have to explain anymore to you.

You are thl answer to Frank warren.consantly spouting this and that about boxing if you were a world champion at a few different weights then yes you could talk the talk and people wold listen.what have you achieved in your boxing career gnasher.

It gave me a decent living nothing more nothing less.....look lad,dont throw up controversial statements and then when someone asks you to back it up you stand their crying like a child saying " i dont have to explain "........a conversation is about talking then listening if its all too much for you then dont do it.......i have an interest in animals but i dont start ranting and raving telling people they think they are David Attenborough every time i engage someone in a conversation who might know a little more than i do its just conversation there really is nothing to feel threatened by !

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 1