Another Plummer

So none of them have gone to WORKING homes only folk with coin? Or folk who want a dog around the stables?and who are willing to pay 300 sheets?excuse me but that's what I've took from your post,are you afraid to gift one to someone off this site ?incase they out you for what you are? You do like to think your a cut above the rest of us,you can still give pups the best if they're kennelled outside,listen to yourself man,you are incredibly clever or incredibly deluded,I'm still trying to suss you wm.atb dc

• Like 2

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Money in terriers is always going to be a point to argue over. Iv only ever paid money for 1 dog and that was a plummer. Because I wanted to try one and I didn't know anyone that had them. But ever

Im only winding you up pal luke you did with fireman I must say you bit a lot harder on an empty hook than fireman did pmsl and there's a saying were im from,if you can't take it don't give it atb wit

This hunting life is becoming an absolute shambles,bitching over the price of a terrier,if you don't like the price look else where.My pal has just paid over a grand for a French Bulldog for his missu

Unlike

Rob67

Today, 05:30 PM

Don't you think if your selling them it would be reasonable about 150. When people breed for other people's money, the honesty is far from the truth.

I showed interest in one from a previous litter and was told probably not for me lol ffs at that price he can keep them

I know you did and as I said at the time a Plummer is not for you,I ask a lot of questions to people and if I don't think one is suitable then I will say so,I've also been and taken them back if I've heard they were not being treated right,its what a responsible breeder does,I'm sorry if its not what people want to hear but it is the only responsible way to be,money does not come first,I have never sold a pup to anyone on this site,WM

you never asked me a single question,still no matter your the prolific breeder down to you who gets them,even bragg about holding the record for litter size lol says it all to me,and you did advertise them so obviously not just for discussion eh

Yip. "always comes out in the wash"

As the saying goes. Pmsl.

A bet your glad you came back on here under another sudo name.

This hunting life is becoming an absolute shambles,bitching over the price of a terrier,if you don't like the price look else where.My pal has just paid over a grand for a French Bulldog for his missus,a hideous brute that i'm sure will be a constant visitor at the local vets because of the faults and breathing difficulties these dogs carry.same goes for most of these fashionable breeds that are f..ked up monstrosity's and cost an arm and a leg.£300 quid in my opinion is a small price to pay for a well reared pup of good breeding which has had the best start in life.Loads of Russells,lakie's and black dogs up for sale £250,300,Borders seen plenty advertised £450,500.so what's the big deal,why should anyone gift a pup he has given the best start in life to stranger,to many people expect to much of everything for feck all.JUST paid £600 quid for a set of tire's for me motor,wish the garage would of gifted me them ?yet again could of bought cheaper ones that were shite,but this is just my opinion atb keith j.

• Like 9

Mr plumber breeding solely for one reason money why breed pups you haven't a cause for your self no wonder they not for honest lads to work once they bred just for money the working ability is lost and the buyer very eager to get his 250 back sad state of affairs

• Like 3

"another plummer", yes another bunch getting bred off every time and first time, the break down, all for the £300

not all plummers are kept or bred for the money fella. my best plummer cost me 100 smackers. and was delivered half way. not much more than the price of fuel. my little crossbred was gifted. i try not to get involved in the bickering that comes with plummers so the way i see it other folk can do/charge what they want it dont affect me or others with the same frame of mind

• Like 3

So none of them have gone to WORKING homes only folk with coin? Or folk who want a dog around the stables?and who are willing to pay 300 sheets?excuse me but that's what I've took from your post,are you afraid to gift one to someone off this site ?incase they out you for what you are? You do like to think your a cut above the rest of us,you can still give pups the best if they're kennelled outside,listen to yourself man,you are incredibly clever or incredibly deluded,I'm still trying to suss you wm.atb dc

DC,all the pups will see work of different sorts,as said these are all rounders,not digging dogs,those that want out and out digging dogs will not want a Plummer,those that source these dogs normally do a bit of everything,when I was a younger man and dug most days I kept fells and patts,etc,we keep the tools we require for the job,as regards breeding then, my pups are always born in my house ,if its summertime then they will be moved outside at 4 weeks,but wintertime,they will never see the outside until they go to their new homes,I am no better than the next man,brought up on a council estate but whether its ferrets,hawks,birds,dogs, etc they will be looked after to the best of my ability,its the only way to get the best out of them,WM

• Like 6

Mr plumber breeding solely for one reason money why breed pups you haven't a cause for your self no wonder they not for honest lads to work once they bred just for money the working ability is lost and the buyer very eager to get his 250 back sad state of affairs

I do not breed for money but for the advancement of the breed,I believe in the quality of my pups and I look to spread them all around this country whenever I can,I used to keep 3 bitches at home but now only keep 2 and 1 dog,there are a few bitches out being worked by mates that I can always have a pup from,this is my first litter in 18 months and certainly not a massive money maker,if I wished to make money I would keep french bulldogs,etc,everyone who rears pups does it for their own reasons,I have been without my best bitch for 4 weeks when really I could of done with her,but it fell when I chose to take a small break in working the dogs as heavily anyway,so that was my choice,WM

Don't you think if your selling them it would be reasonable about 150. When people breed for other people's money, the honesty is far from the truth.

I showed interest in one from a previous litter and was told probably not for me lol ffs at that price he can keep them
I know you did and as I said at the time a Plummer is not for you,I ask a lot of questions to people and if I don't think one is suitable then I will say so,I've also been and taken them back if I've heard they were not being treated right,its what a responsible breeder does,I'm sorry if its not what people want to hear but it is the only responsible way to be,money does not come first,I have never sold a pup to anyone on this site,WM
you never asked me a single question,still no matter your the prolific breeder down to you who gets them,even bragg about holding the record for litter size lol says it all to me,and you did advertise them so obviously not just for discussion eh

the first thing I do when asked by anyone on here is look through their posts,if they've been looking for all and sundry pups then why would I sell them something that they're not sure of,the content of their posts will give me all I need to know to make the correct decision,I also look at who clicks the likes when cowards gang up to criticise,I have took a lot of lads off here and most now have a pup off me that they have gone on to work themselves,WM

• Like 3

I have no interest in plummers probably never will ......but it doesn't matter what section you go on these days there is always arguments ....this is a forum so discussion is good even heated discussion when there is disagreements ....but what I have noticed are the lads that are not intelligent enough to hold there own in a heated debate just resort to name calling ...that's seems to be the THL way these days

• Like 7

I have no interest in plummers probably never will ......but it doesn't matter what section you go on these days there is always arguments ....this is a forum so discussion is good even heated discussion when there is disagreements ....but what I have noticed are the lads that are not intelligent enough to hold there own in a heated debate just resort to name calling ...that's seems to be the THL way these days

I agree with discussion and would never knock another mans choice,we all keep the things we like in life whether thats cars,animals or even wives lol's,some do though go out of their way to make it personal,WM

• Like 3

Can i book the whole next litter .Just looking at the last and if made into a rug would match our marble tiles perfectly .

Wondered when you be back on but of course it coincided with a litter lol ,how predictable .Mr Plummer would of been so proud of his love child .

• Like 3