If You Are On Fb Please Report This

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Most nutters that end up serial killers, rapists, sadists, start on animals from a young age, proven fact, 5 or 10 years down the line one of these c**ts could do your daughter, no sympathy for them a

You would have thought one freak would have trouble even finding one person like himself,4 of them getting together at that age shows what way our society is going.

Agreed with all points.....but....   These name and shame Facebook manhunts are dangerous things...the people who start them are the same unemployed human hating animal rights nutters that would cam

I gave another lad when we where about 15 a hiding for tying a mates lost staff to railings and setting his german shepard onto it the cruel c**t. Funnily enough he turned out what looked like a decent father/fella when I bumped into him again years later. His son went through the same primary school as my lad and played football for the same team.

Isnt this how murderers or serial killers start off. So people should be very worried when they see people acting in this way these are warning signs for the police surely and should be looked into further such as what has happened to these kids in thier life to make them want to do this. As has been said before when i was younger a friend of mine, my brother and me had a dog follow us home and we washed it and fed it and tried to persuede our parents to let us keep it

When this came up in my feed I posted a reply along the lines of naming these twats no matter how well intentioned is still contempt of court. There is a possibility that who ever reposts the thread could be done for contempt of court. It soon disappeared.

TC

• Like 1

Agreed with all points.....but....

These name and shame Facebook manhunts are dangerous things...the people who start them are the same unemployed human hating animal rights nutters that would campaign against you if you got caught running foxes.

How many times have you seen on Facebook a post asking you to help name a dog fighter with a picture of a person or car reg? The only people looking for dogfighters are the police and a Facebook campaign would jeopardise an investigation or prosecution....so who's starting these things? And are the 'suspects' who Facebook says they are...

I'm not defending these lads,what they did or dog fighting for that matter.....just be careful jumping on emotional bandwagons

I

Im inclined to agree.....i detest all these public appeals like its some kind of half arsed bounty hunter reward from the 1880,s.....even Crimewatch annoys me begging the public to do the police,s job for them !.....police/authorities either need to commit to giving people free reign on delivering street justice......or not show us their faces and do the job themself........playing on the publics emotions is a dangerous game for both offender and detainer.

Have to disagree as a fan of the program "Unsolved Mysteries" and interested in unsolved crimes often the public appeals lead ro new information that puts cold blooded killers and even serial killers behind bars. The only people afraid of these programs are criminals that are afraid of being caught.

.....just be careful jumping on emotional bandwagons

Im inclined to agree.....i detest all these public appeals like its some kind of half arsed bounty hunter reward from the 1880,s.....even Crimewatch annoys me begging the public to do the police,s job for them !.....police/authorities either need to commit to giving people free reign on delivering street justice......or not show us their faces and do the job themself........playing on the publics emotions is a dangerous game for both offender and detainer.

I'm going to be a complete c**t here and rip these two quotes out of context... Not a pop at either poster, in any shape or form, but the phrasing contains something we're all guilty of (me included,) and something we could all learn from, as this forum is rife with it.

Jumping on emotional bandwagons. Playing on the public's emotions.

If we all stopped doing those two things the General Talk forum wouldn't have any posts! :thumbs:

YIS... Chris :angel:

Edited by ChrisJones
  • Like 2

Nothing wrong with your wit or intellect gnash sir.

I clicked on the link but it's showing "page not available" cruelty to animal I take it?? I often get people say to me "who are you to talk against animal abuse with the things you do!" . . To be honest I'm always left thinking "ffs" . . I think of abuse as unnecessary, especially 'prolonged' cruelty . . Now I think if you've owned working lurchers for years, you'd have got close to crossing the line here or there maybe.

It's well documented that people who take interest in 'abusing' animals can have psychological problems, yeah I know 'you don't say' sometimes this can be down to having disturbing childhood or others are just innately evil . . Common symptoms are not necessarily down to the same cause, so I suppose some are guilty of throwing the baby out with the bath water at times.

• 2 weeks later...

Chris im no Einstein granted......but i fail to see what relevance a national tv program that tries to exploit the very worst of peoples own personal rectitude has with the general section of an internet hunting forum :blink:

Like I said Gnash, it was quoted out of context but jumping on the bandwagon, and playing to people's emotions, with any kind of information is a fallacy which is incredibly dangerous. It plays to misinformation and is very anti-thesis of personal rectitude.

We're all guilty of it and if we were able to successfully remove it the GT forum would have very few posts.

Chris im no Einstein granted......but i fail to see what relevance a national tv program that tries to exploit the very worst of peoples own personal rectitude has with the general section of an internet hunting forum :blink:

Like I said Gnash, it was quoted out of context but jumping on the bandwagon, and playing to people's emotions, with any kind of information is a fallacy which is incredibly dangerous. It plays to misinformation and is very anti-thesis of personal rectitude.

We're all guilty of it and if we were able to successfully remove it the GT forum would have very few posts.

Dictionary please!!

Edited by NEWKID

Dictionary please!!

Merriam-Webster Online Dictionary :)

• Like 1

Like I said Gnash, it was quoted out of context but jumping on the bandwagon, and playing to people's emotions, with any kind of information is a fallacy which is incredibly dangerous. It plays to misinformation and is very anti-thesis of personal rectitude. We're all guilty of it and if we were able to successfully remove it the GT forum would have very few posts.
Dictionary please!!

Merriam-Webster Online Dictionary :)

Thank you mate.....

Ah... That's what hunting forum means lol..

• Like 1