Russian Jet Shot Down

Not a country id ever choose to visit. Know plenty who go there though. That bird i mentioned on another topic who was fit n posh, she went turkey every year least twice. Not saying thats why shes got hiv but hey lol.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Personally I'd give putin freedom of our waters and airspace....   We let hate preachers and 500,000 unchecked new arrivals have freedom of our towns and cities....I know who I fear most.

I don't know how much tourism is worth to certain parts of Turkey from the UK , but they can fill there hotels with refugees because hopefully no sane UK resident will step foot in that country for th

It is thought to have violated turkish airspace.   So if Russia was to violate our airspace we would do the same.   Just because its Russia doesn't mean that they can do what they feckin want.

Not a country id ever choose to visit. Know plenty who go there though. That bird i mentioned on another topic who was fit n posh, she went turkey every year least twice. Not saying thats why shes got hiv but hey lol.

Went once, shithole and dago b*****ds

Cheers, D.

the turks knew what they were doing when they shot that plane down,putin supports Assad, turkey hates assad,turkey is in nato,at the moment france ,usa ,united kingdom and russia are all lovey dovey bombing the crap out of i.s,with the exception of uk,russia attacks turkey, we have to take turkeys side as they are in nato,thats proberly what turkey wants,we are no longer bff with putin