• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I can skin a fox .deer ,pluck anything don't need to go to tesco watching I am celebrity cause my husband just making my tea

Now i know your lying..................we dont even have a phone in the shed

So what do you want a Blue Peter badge ?......i could most likely bake a cake or do the ironing but what would that prove........in the main a bloke likes a bird to be a bird and a bird likes a bloke

So what do you want a Blue Peter badge ?......i could most likely bake a cake or do the ironing but what would that prove........in the main a bloke likes a bird to be a bird and a bird likes a bloke to be a bloke...........if i caught my ol woman skinning a rabbit or plastering a wall i think id divorce her to be honest !

Haha ain't that the truth.

I wonder if the O.P makes love to her husband with a strap on? Lol.

I can never get my head around ... Your on the couch ... When we first got married we had a daft argument and my missus said your on the couch .. I just laughed at her and explained that I am bigger stronger and harder than she was and how the fukc was she going to get me downstairs to the couch so get into bed or you go on the couch because I ain't leaving my comfy bed .........

f***ing pissed me off I am a celebrity now tthe wife thinks she is a Eco warrior and one good thing I am sleeping downstairs I don't mind an argument but one thing come out of this at least I've got a quilt f**k ant and dec

whats this argument stuff? Your job is to tell her whats what ,and she should nod in agreement ,

also to nip this posting on your account stuff in the bud ,you must butt her ,and not one of those sissy glancing header type butts ,, a full on knees bent , back arched ,forehead planted right on her nose type butts, .

as you have obviously given the gobby cow to much leeway ,you may have to repeat this treatment for a week or so , but gradually you will find her attitude and behaviour will improve ..glad to have been of help atb

• Like 2

Was going to say something along the lines of the above comment haha a good back hander should solve it without the need for a headbutt, in my eyes that's last resort..... relax the whole arm, for those of you who do muay thai it's a similar method to a thai kick, generate the power from the hips not the shoulder, concentrate on speed and accuracy and the power should be there, you won't believe what a good back hander can do

Thats ridiculous theres no need for that.....some people just cant seem to deal with problems without resorting to violence.

I find locking a woman in a dark shed for a few days far more productive.

Physical scars quickly heal.....mental scars last forever :thumbs:

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 2