Paris Shooting And Possibly Grenades Tonight

• Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I just found out my family are all safe! WHOOHOO! My cousin was at the stadium with his son. I am relieved but feeling very angry right now.

Its all ok though because " they wont frighten us into staying at home ".......we,ll all show " solidarity " to the French......and we can all light some more candles and hold hands again !   If you

Muslims are upping the ante in France as they are a high percentage of the population now. This is nothing new, the same thing has happenedand and is happening in numerous countries, eg happened in In

Posted Images

Let's be realistic, hanging them all isn't the answer but things can be done. All immigrants from places like Syria should be fitted with an implant of some sort and monitored. If they come into Europe it should be beneficial to us and them, finding work is a good start, if they're not willing to do that then don't let them in at all.

That's no more realistic,what about their 9 kids do we tag them too?

And when they outnumber us and don't want to be tagged anymore?

There are good parties for the french to vote for,that will progressively make France french again,all people need to do is vote for them.

Here we're without a party to get behind for now,but we still have the 2nd best option.

Yeah why not? If they're not willing to be tagged then ship them out. What do you suggest is done?

Use these cases to ensure nationalism becomes mainstream,allow legitimate democratically elected party's to gain more power.

From there go about repatriating everyone who doesn't belong here and securing our borders.

If not they'll just outbreed us and take over eventually no matter what we do.

128 people murdered in France,isis has just claimed responsibility,this is being called a marauding attack,Did anyone know the authorities in London earlier this year trained and had an enactment in our streets of an marauding attack.

It looks like its just a matter of time before its our turn.

the worst thing for me is tonight an area about 1.5 miles from me is an asian area and they will be celebrating the attacks and murders with fireworks.

Gatwick North Termnal, a man has been arrested with a grenade in his bag......

Is that genuine? All i read was suspect package

there will be more security incidents throughout the day and all over europe

See this is the thing I was getting at to Born Hunter yesterday. They do this so it looks like they have things under control when they have no clue who, what or where the next attack is going to happen. Imo of course!!

Europe hasn't faced this since ww2. The French men then were ball less kunts then, the French women did more, looks like they're gona have to show the. Men how it's done again. Every one of European leaders needs to hang they're head in shame

you been watching comedies on bbc, i think the reality was differant in a country that was over run

Should NOT hang their heads in shame- just hang.

Wonder who it could be ????

ive been saying for quite some time its coming here as well in a major sporting stadium or concert etc its going to happen .with luck now the french will kick of big style and start exterminating the vermin and it will catch on around europe

• Like 2

Integration does not work full stop. Blair and the Labour Party destroyed any hope we had of maintaining our UK values with his shower of shit government, he should be tried for treason..

Yesterday the Indian Prime Minister gave a speech at Wembley statism to guess how many? 60 thousand! that's 60 thousand people!

Radio 4 interviewed a handful of people outside the stadium asking why they had come and everyone of them spoke out they wanted to see THIER Prime Minister, and it was good to see and hear the new Prime Misiter who was taking India forward.

So the UK is only their country when it's providing an income then eh?

• Like 6

Here will be a lot said on here in anger, but I hope the spies that look on here take the peoples opinions to the top. Fcuking Muslim scum.

Mate.

The people at the top know our opinions and ignore them. They are not affected are they,simple as that. As long as they get cheap labour for their businesses and tennants for their properties,they are OK.

• Like 2

Its all ok though because " they wont frighten us into staying at home ".......we,ll all show " solidarity " to the French......and we can all light some more candles and hold hands again !

If your mum/dad/daughter/brother/aunt had just been blown to bits or shot dead at close range what would you want to hear from your countries leaders......that we,re not scared and we,ll show solidarity......or that we,ll find torture and kill the people responsible and anyone who looks like them !

Far as im concerned let the anti terrorist mob do their job and when they find a known terrorist dont send them home kill them stone dead.... repatriate the entire family of any convicted terrorist.

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 15

The more i look at these attacks, the more I thinks there must be something to this New World Order malarkey!

Why did Merkel allow all these so called refugees into Europe? It's so out of character for her to do something that stupid! Has her arm been twisted by hierarchy? Was this hideous onslaught let take place to create fear in Europe and the World as a whole! There is alot of fear and anger shown in comments on this forum at the moment!

There was a lot of conspiracies surrounding 9/11, and the same may be true for this event when we know the full story! Or will the media make sure we only know what they want us to know!

I believe that ISIS was created by the USA to put fear into Europe and European citizens, like they did with the US citizens, who just by listening to them, shows how brain washed they are! It's easy manipulate those who are frightened, like those c**ts who shot all those people one by one last night, who must of been paralysed with shear fear! RIP

Here Shepp, down boy! That probably went way over your head! Lol! I'll explain it for the likes of you! THE BAD GUY'S, AREN'T ONLY THE ONE'S WITH THE GUN'S!

No it didn't go over my head, I just think you are wrong.

I believe you are being taken in by propaganda and conspiracy bollocks. Much of it is spoon fed to people who want to feel a bit smarter than the rest, the propaganda may well be the work of those who want us to turn on ourselves.

It is doing the work for the Islamists if we have zero trust in our governments and security services.

The remains of the terrorists should be sewn into old pig skins and buried in a pit of excrement.

Film it and publish it.

We need to use there own sky fairy bollocks against them, shoot them with bullets containing pig fat,

• Like 3

The more i look at these attacks, the more I thinks there must be something to this New World Order malarkey!

Why did Merkel allow all these so called refugees into Europe? It's so out of character for her to do something that stupid! Has her arm been twisted by hierarchy? Was this hideous onslaught let take place to create fear in Europe and the World as a whole! There is alot of fear and anger shown in comments on this forum at the moment!

There was a lot of conspiracies surrounding 9/11, and the same may be true for this event when we know the full story! Or will the media make sure we only know what they want us to know!

I believe that ISIS was created by the USA to put fear into Europe and European citizens, like they did with the US citizens, who just by listening to them, shows how brain washed they are! It's easy manipulate those who are frightened, like those c**ts who shot all those people one by one last night, who must of been paralysed with shear fear! RIP

Here Shepp, down boy! That probably went way over your head! Lol! I'll explain it for the likes of you! THE BAD GUY'S, AREN'T ONLY THE ONE'S WITH THE GUN'S!
No it didn't go over my head, I just think you are wrong.

I believe you are being taken in by propaganda and conspiracy bollocks. Much of it is spoon fed to people who want to feel a bit smarter than the rest, the propaganda may well be the work of those who want us to turn on ourselves.

It is doing the work for the Islamists if we have zero trust in our governments and security services.

It may well be all bollox, but it just doesn't add up! The whole f***ing world could see this coming, but world leaders couldn't, or couldn't give a shit!