The Worst Person You've Took Lamping

went out with a couple of mates once well one had fishermans legging on the other had a dog that pulled all night hacking and chokeing think it had lung worm sounded like the flying Scotsman and he had a rucksack with guess what in it that's right two metal dog bowls just in case dog got hungry or thirsty clang clang I wounder why we never saw much

• Like 2

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yeh I'm with flyn on this one,,,took my mrs one night,,,never again,,,she pestered me to take here,,,but did nothing but bitch all night,,,I've never seen someone make it look so hard to climb a fence

I took a fella out a few years ago who had been asking me for a night out for ages ,he did nothing but moan , it was too cold ,too wet ,too muddy ,he was hungry ,he was tired ,the dog kept sniffing hi

Its got to be me only been lamping twice in my life funnily enough with the same lad and about a year ago. First time he said stick with me we went into the darkness he walked right into a flock of e

went out with a couple of mates once well one had fishermans legging on the other had a dog that pulled all night hacking and chokeing think it had lung worm sounded like the flying Scotsman and he had a rucksack with guess what in it that's right two metal dog bowls just in case dog got hungry or thirsty clang clang I wounder why we never saw much

nice one still laughing at it !!!

Yeh I'm with flyn on this one,,,took my mrs one night,,,never again,,,she pestered me to take here,,,but did nothing but bitch all night,,,I've never seen someone make it look so hard to climb a fence...

And not only that I could only see here when she smiled..........

Fuuckin outrageous TOMO :laugh:

• Like 1

Once planned to go out with some mates, ended up about 6 of us with only 4 dogs as some just wanted to come see what all the fuss was about. We only went and bumped into another big group of lads we knew, in the end there were a team of about 11 of us out lamping. Daft buggers never shut up and couldn't have made any more noise if they had tried! fair to say we saw absolutely feck all that night over the 5 hours we were out.

Also took a mate out with the air rifle and lamp one night on a bit of my permission. Lamped up and about 6/7 rabbits were sat approx. 90/100 yards away, the lad kept insisting that they were close enough even though I told him he had no chance, took about 7 shots with the Weihrauch 97, missed them all then proceeded to say that the air rifle was shit and had a bit winge.. I then lamped up a rabbit around 25 yards away which he took 2 shots on and missed both.. "I don't think its the air rifle that's shit mate" I told him, think he got a bit embarrassed then :')

Me and a pal who used to regularly go out lamping together. Anyways, one day he brings this bird round my house.. Totally unexpected but wasn't bothered either way. Next thing I know she's brought this big old overweight staffy into my home, I was puzzled. Got a minute to ask my pal what the f*** was going on he said this lass was into coursing told a big old story to him about how she has a dog that's the best in the land. He was as surprised as me, but he wanted to get his leg over so I thought I'd wingman him. Just to point out this lass was as rough as a badgers arse. Anyways head off out across some land I had permission on at the time, see the first slip of the night, quite an easy one, just crouched low near the middle of the field. Before I had chance to do anything she's shouting 'go on our lad' to this staffy, obviously got no where near it, was very embarrassing. The thing then started to breath like it had asthma, at this point I couldn't control myself laughing just waiting to tel the lads about this horror of a situation. Long story short, he pulled the lass. Caught the clap. I will never in my life experience anything like it again.

Edited by johnboynewt
  • Like 8

An acquaintance ( I use the word loosely ) of mine, met up with a few locals for a nights lamping. the wife of one pleaded to go, BUT she had night blindness, so he said to her ' hold on to so and so,s coat and dont let go and done say one f ***** word..... :whistling:

of they set......

2 hours later, they re group, the chaps wife was missing. ( he swore again ) so off they set looking for her, and in over 2 hours she could be anywhere.

and hour later they found her, holding on to a horses coat walking aroung a paddock ..........

why the feck did You not shout,? he yelled at her, she replied, You told me not to speak so i didn't......!!

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: to this day i laugh till the tears flow

• Like 10

Years ago i went lamping with an expert lamper and brilliant lamping dogs.He talked the talk all right, right till the moment he turned the lamp on,He shone it everywhere tops off walls,the clouds erratic over the field,finally

he says "look loads of them"and his dog is slipped ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,well i didnt take kindly to him slipping on a flock of sheep,,,,anyway with a sheep in the bag it was time to call it a very short night.

On the way home he pissed me of just a bit to much,the van was stopped and i threw him out in the middle of the dales at 2am in the morning on a windy rainy night,,,,,Its funny now because it was his van.

• Like 6

Lol a boy who has to wear gloves to touch or neck a rabbit :|

that's my brother all over won't touch anything dead the last time he came ferreting my 8 year old daughter had to take the rabbit of the dog because he wouldn't haha.
  • Like 1

Yeh I'm with flyn on this one,,,took my mrs one night,,,never again,,,she pestered me to take here,,,but did nothing but bitch all night,,,I've never seen someone make it look so hard to climb a fence...

And not only that I could only see here when she smiled..........

Fuuckin outrageous TOMO :laugh:

LOL

I had a lad lamping off the motor and he goes fcuk all in them fields pal. I goes are you for real it's a lake you retard. He also liked to lamp tree's. He packed in shortly after that plus he kept getting told off by his missus cause he had to be by half 12 1ish and we wouldn't take him back

• Like 2

An acquaintance ( I use the word loosely ) of mine, met up with a few locals for a nights lamping. the wife of one pleaded to go, BUT she had night blindness, so he said to her ' hold on to so and so,s coat and dont let go and done say one f ***** word..... :whistling:

of they set......

2 hours later, they re group, the chaps wife was missing. ( he swore again ) so off they set looking for her, and in over 2 hours she could be anywhere.

and hour later they found her, holding on to a horses coat walking aroung a paddock ..........

why the feck did You not shout,? he yelled at her, she replied, You told me not to speak so i didn't......!!

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: to this day i laugh till the tears flow

Come on J ,,own up, you don't need to use that old line,,,"a friend of mine",,lol

• Like 1