• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fluff do you not own Rex fecking class lol

Posted Images

Seen two of his pups rake and kittlerox had at a show nice long backs on them and solid that was about 5 or 6 years ago think they were rakes boys dogs gave them a first just because they travelled the furthest lol nice dogs he keeps

CNV00148.jpg

CNV00159.jpg

CNV00150.jpg

The Rex seems to have strong genes going from most pictures.......... Wtf happened with Haymins litter?!?! :laugh:

you need the brindle in the mix ??

if youve had a very good dog darcy youle no , there turnips that getting chomped down by sheep they took the sheep out plenty sport he runs through them i cringe he catches none of my other dogs can he does , as hees mad for it , you know when you have areal good unother men pals from all over single haande from liverpool good dog man says hees a real dog best nite single handed on big land 50 TO A100 acre several single handed ,

the dog i bred him but he had it there as a pup gears pace killer attitude ,i remember border lad says you selling him he wa s only six moons i new what i had, watched him boxing his 9 month old pup like it was a fly , if youve bred dogs had them for thirty years coursed dogs saw very good dogs like sniper chuck rock dogs in the states like phoebe angie dogs that one the grand course you get to know good from very good ,my sol lana sid mhirn etc you get to know when you get a good one about you ,

hardest things is to keep producein ,time and paitience

Sorry....I can't translate that.......

How many fallow, sika and red has he had? Obviously daytime......and, I've never had a 'very good dog' or a 'very top class dog' either. They've all had their faults.

• Like 2

good stuff had a [BANNED TEXT] load of game with dogs and ferrets , and there paying the [BANNED TEXT] price for them so good all round , had spme good mornings out on the arable but less says the better its spooky about some areas there cameras on gate openings etc there have been local eejits making it red hot and people further away middle of day stuff , so tread carefully ,higher you go the safer it is lol

• 2 weeks later...