Fao Whin

good they have went to the right homes working homes ,its good when a plan comes together, rexes father was a decent dog the mother was a threeqaurter greyhound qaurter whippet dave slieghts boy blue to a 1200 metre greyhond a right distance bitch , she was a real handy bitch for a pure type , luca rexes father was out of rougheys flint ,flints father was , max and saluki bitch ,got the right , breeding behind them , should have repeatd the mating, easiest way ive had to get decent all round dogs , rexes brother, rollo was a very good dog on the hare flushing, rabbiting ,hopefully the next generation comes through ,

Edited by fluff

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fluff do you not own Rex fecking class lol

Posted Images

some were, ross, if you want to see rex run or his off spring bring a dog aolng ilee take you out with mine we can judge if there just show dogs ,easy as, i have the land game , be good to see other good dogs work, but its hard going things are fit and running well

• Like 1

some were, ross, if you want to see rex run or his off spring bring a dog aolng ilee take you out with mine we can judge if there just show dogs ,easy as, i have the land game , be good to see other good dogs work, but its hard going things are fit and running well

How much you going to charge

Can he stay on fluff and is he durable that's what puts me off greyhound blood, on paper it sounds good I e adding some pace etc but in reality I think it weakens a good line..I like the sound of him tho I bet he has them in knots with that breeding..

Can he stay on fluff and is he durable that's what puts me off greyhound blood, on paper it sounds good I e adding some pace etc but in reality I think it weakens a good line..I like the sound of him tho I bet he has them in knots with that breeding..

think he's nothing more than a wizz banger ???

My missus due to drop on Friday Matthew but we will sort 100% something out when I know what's what, read back I've never said they just show dogs, your brother in law says they very capable, :thumbs:

back in my prime being busy working out and very busy with game and graft , cant live of the fat of the land all the time , pretty trim ,them hills doesnt have knock it of you ,and wonga pushes me on i like the dollar ,or a fistfull should i say or a cartfull ,been agood year so far

• Like 1