• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fluff do you not own Rex fecking class lol

Posted Images

Seen this bitch . She doesnt get bummed up . Shes a killer for sure . And knowing the owner hes used whins dog to keep height , bone , feet , pace . If rex makes sure the pups keep to her type then you are onto a winner . only seen rex once . Hes a lovely dog to run your hands over .

• Like 1

just back from a look out with father jae one less for the laird lol , border lad its makes sense when you have avery good dog bred to a good honest bitch at all legal qaurry ,they have more than half a chance throwing right, up to date ,the pups are doing real well ,

pups i kept back from rex x mini are realy coming on , pretty game plenty wind and gears ,jae used asked about how lana etc were bred luke to come on keera bred lana , tyne bred to her bred mini tyne was out of a dog i had called sol , sol was out of sniper x jade , back to tor of dartmoor x greyhound ,

saluki cross has been probaly most decent cross up my way for coursing pre ban etc had them since 94 all you got back them was bad publicity not trainable

etc had them retreiving marking like a feild trail champ then catching hare roe single handed pre ban and mixed with the right collie type lurcher very good dogs ,

the days of the deerhound type, strait colie cross beddie type we had in the eighties long gone , hardly any could catch regular strong winter hares , only had one good collie type to do three minutes on hare lana , mini done 3 but not as long or as mental as her ,

you went the right way getting dogs to do a bit of everything only way mate,nowadays, wouldnt talk a lot about a dog if they were not very good at there game ,

a good honest bitch whin lol sometimes you make me laugh a thought she was better than honest lol wouldn't mind seeing Rex on the west coast in dark time ?

Seen this bitch . She doesnt get bummed up . Shes a killer for sure . And knowing the owner hes used whins dog to keep height , bone , feet , pace . If rex makes sure the pups keep to her type then you are onto a winner . only seen rex once . Hes a lovely dog to run your hands over .

Is that Rex dog rated up there then benny..

Comin on grand jae..

I couldnt comment luke . Ive never seen the dog run , although hes a fine looking animal . Whin said a few year back . " the west coast dogs couldnt do it on the east coast down his way . I met up with him after i had run lilly in a jan morning showed whin her 2/2 . Fair play was the man answer . I seen the rex dog that day . Hes a lovely looker

• Like 1

I'm no saying anything bad about dog, but I cannae get me head around all folk using him and none saw him work, is he for whins eyes only lol few guys told me about bond dogs lollol never knew there was so many tho, and especially the ones used as studs lol

am just after red rossetts now so he done for me ?
  • Like 1

I'm no saying anything bad about dog, but I cannae get me head around all folk using him and none saw him work, is he for whins eyes only lol few guys told me about bond dogs lollol never knew there was so many tho, and especially the ones used as studs lol

am just after red rossetts now so he done for me ?

Got a pic here of Whin showing Rex at Coniston Gamefair a couple of years ago it won nowt so don't think it breeds rosette winners either buddy haha

• Like 4

Th

So what's stud fee? Bearing Bearing in mind we all know whins tighter than balloon knot and even expects the bin men to fetch gifts for him lol

I'd imagine the £150 mark....

So what's stud fee? Bearing Bearing in mind we all know whins tighter than balloon knot and even expects the bin men to fetch gifts for him lol

ross that's what I was told £150 up front
  • Like 1

Th

ross that's what I was told £150 up front

I'd heard that was the script.. But hey must be something in it if folk are willing to pay it...