• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fluff do you not own Rex fecking class lol

Posted Images

thats what happens jae b there better stickin to there beddie whippets mate if they havent anything good to say

Piss aff you yah erse ! yeh dinnae complain aboot my Beddy x when it`s outpacing everything tae the rabbits lol

Probably trying to get oot of earshot o whin gibbering pish!!!

• Like 2

beddies out pacing old mini at 6 with bashed toes lol stopping at fences lol while the old girl takes it like a steeple chaser , been a good bitch maybe not as good as mother lana but not far of it shees done the lot and put paid to thousands of rabbs ,over shitty ground ,let me see your old beddie at six if he done maybe half of what shees done lol ,and a litter of 8 pups ,ive leaned on her heavy as shee is a hundred percent trust worthy not like headless chicken dogs lol

Feck that last pic ,you might of stolen paulus ,crown of blurry photo champion ,Pmsl

Pups a cracker but your phone camera skills are shite.lol

it's a vid ya fool but obviously isn't working
Calm down ,lol how was I supposed to know I don't click on people's photos do I,,now I clicked on it ,it goes to photo bucket and it will play.
  • Like 1

Feck that last pic ,you might of stolen paulus ,crown of blurry photo champion ,Pmsl

Pups a cracker but your phone camera skills are shite.lol

it's a vid ya fool but obviously isn't working
Calm down ,lol how was I supposed to know I don't click on people's photos do I,,now I clicked on it ,it goes to photo bucket and it will play.
lol if it played you'd be impressed lol

beddies out pacing old mini at 6 with bashed toes lol stopping at fences lol while the old girl takes it like a steeple chaser , been a good bitch maybe not as good as mother lana but not far of it shees done the lot and put paid to thousands of rabbs ,over shitty ground ,let me see your old beddie at six if he done maybe half of what shees done lol ,and a litter of 8 pups ,ive leaned on her heavy as shee is a hundred percent trust worthy not like headless chicken dogs lol

So ye famous mutts were beat to the job by a fooking beddy x pmsl lollollol

class beddy whippet as well
  • Like 3