• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fluff do you not own Rex fecking class lol

Posted Images

Nice looking dog....but, I'd like to ask Whin what makes the dog 'very top class'??

What does the dog do that seperates him from just an average dog?

Whatever whin says it does.....

And it's cracking at licking jam off his town halls........

• Like 5

Nice looking dog....but, I'd like to ask Whin what makes the dog 'very top class'??

Still fecking laughing. :laugh:

TC

• Like 2

Still fecking laughing. :laugh:

TC

So is whin coz its tickely........

• Like 1

In that pic at the show is whin a midget or is the judge a giant, he looks like he'd dwarf him when he stands up

a dont know mate but it looks like his tits are touching his belly but lol

Now now leave the poor c**t alone, he's already got a game carrier for laces....

• Like 1

In that pic at the show is whin a midget or is the judge a giant, he looks like he'd dwarf him when he stands up

a dont know mate but it looks like his tits are touching his belly but lol
same as your own tits
only [BANNED TEXT] av naw got ma push up bra on lol

Anyhoo, we all know the pups a cracker .

Whins dogs all do the job, and do it well. I never had a dog from him as he tries to take credit for everything my dogs do right as it is lol :laugh: Imagine if it was a pup from him ? life would be unbearable.

Thats the reason I got my own dogs and do my own thing with them. He grudeginly admits he likes the whippet cause it goes against everything he says a whippet is, but he won`t admit it, he`ll just mump about "alrounders, and big land " hahaha.

• Like 3

Anyhoo, we all know the pups a cracker .

Whins dogs all do the job, and do it well. I never had a dog from him as he tries to take credit for everything my dogs do right as it is lol :laugh: Imagine if it was a pup from him ? life would be unbearable.

Thats the reason I got my own dogs and do my own thing with them. He grudeginly admits he likes the whippet cause it goes against everything he says a whippet is, but he won`t admit it, he`ll just mump about "alrounders, and big land " hahaha.

rake any pics of that meg bitch you can put up ?

what makes a top class dog catches stuff were other dogs fail , catches 3 and 4 in a nite or day , can be locked up fpr a month and get out the same day do 2 feilds and knack old hartley , can be taken in company on open testing land and knack his game ,produces pups that comsistintly do well to ,

can be taken out in company and they say that dog can shift , something that can go through the pain barrier and clever , saw some nites 3oo yard slip over fences ditches pulled the game in, then away next day on a daylite course pre ban , when you go out with hunting mates whatever and they do the biz there like handy dog that ,,before rex mhirn lana before lana sol sid befor them sid, sol was of sniper x jade very good allround hare dog and good on a roe pre ban handy all rounder but one of the most important things its the knowledge of the man behind the dog , youle not get that on the internet , its not just the dogs its being game wise and youre approach wether making nets training dogs, dogs are only one part of the game you have nets long nets gill nets lobster traps a;llsorts made and forged by hand and catching what they were made for ,not on a internet im out of here jae hope your pups do well

away hunting

What was he like when you tested him on fallow, sika or red? How many 3/3 did he do on hares in the daytime? And how many 50+ bags of rabbits did he have?

Just trying to gauge what a' very top class dog' is.....

• Like 1