Which Lamp And Battery Is Best.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've had the striker blitz and recently purchased the blitz variable two shops told me they're no good still went and bought one off line 6lamping trips later it packed up on me whilst out the handle

Big fields lightforce blitz small and medium fields lightforce striker both with 22amp lithium battery

not go far wrong with a cluson lazerlite and a lithium battery

Posted Images

not go far wrong with a cluson lazerlite and a lithium battery

Also excellent little lamps but for small to medium sized fields. And the gate light on them is brill

I have the Blazerlite very reible I did have to a just beam to make slightly tighter spot ..threw seconder bulb out as I have headtouch which is exclate for gates and spotting rabbits without scaring them off... plus there red filter is far stronger beam with hole than others....never had to rewire lamp...which is also a plus

I've got five lazier litres with all the diffrent filters on them and a load of lead battery's there fine for going out with the riffle but I bought a striker and a luithium battery from Ross on here as you need the longer range for the dog

bloody lithium are so expensive will have to stick with the old sealed lead acid for a while. They are nice mind weight wise

f**k that mate get it changed best decision you will ever make

true,get a lithium 12amp and striker lamp ,great nice light to carry 3 1/2 hours lamping,and wont break the bank either :thumbs:

• Like 1

I've got five lazier litres with all the diffrent filters on them and a load of lead battery's there fine for going out with the riffle but I bought a striker and a luithium battery from Ross on here as you need the longer range for the dog

Did yous get another dug?