Further Update On New Lurcher Association

I am PROPER confused.

It all seems a little ironic?

I was proper confused by all the acronyms.. Not just the different groups but start throwing initials in and it started to become the krypton factor for me.. Lol

Hopefully there will be one clear group who you can choose to get behind or not, depending on wether you want to be represented by them or not....

• Like 3

• Replies 650
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Call it sad if you like. . . . . . but to me, that just sounds like the defence of someone who doesn't like constructive criticism! These kind of bodies NEED to be questioned, so that answers can be f

I get it now... I think!! 2 groups, 1 new 1 old.. That can't get along and work as one for whatever the reasons may be?? ( perhaps we've ran out of acronyms ??)...So now the lurcher owners decide who

This younger generation (and they're not all young either) see what they do as a form of rebellion, or they're just that thick that they don't realise the implications of of what the do and say. They

Posted Images

For want of a better description I can think of one but lets call it misinformation and distortion of facts is going on, People have a modicum of sense and will wait to see what the truth of the matter is when all the facts are known not just believe anything anyone cares to write.,

Prehaps you should take a spoonful of your own medicine..

For want of a better description I can think of one but lets call it misinformation and distortion of facts is going on, People have a modicum of sense and will wait to see what the truth of the matter is when all the facts are known not just believe anything anyone cares to write.,

You are peddling your wares not me, why was the article only placed in CMW ? Members on THL who niether buy or read the said magazine were not given the same opportunity to read the article, still I suppose this is the all in it together angle and inclusivity for every ones opinions.

Why all the bitching and moaning, people wanted a club and a way to try and get across to Non hunting and some other type of hunting folk what lurcher work is about and maybe change the way these people think about us. What the club has or hasn't done in the past is exactly that in the past. Either get behind it or don't, I for one will be.

• Like 3

You are peddling your wares not me, why was the article only placed in CMW ? Members on THL who niether buy or read the said magazine were not given the same opportunity to read the article, still I suppose this is the all in it together angle and inclusivity for every ones opinions.

The Article went there firstly because it was a good starting point mate..

There are members on here, that buy the countrymans weekly (CMW) and are loyal subscribers.

To reach a wider audience we will endeavour to promote the Association of working lurcher/longdogs (AWL) in various different places.

If you like to join, I'll pm some further information.

Thank you for taking such a intrest in our club and what we are trying to achieve.

If paulice could pin the requested information,for the intrested parties that would be exreamly helpful..

Happy Hunting.

• Like 1