Is It Ever Right To Grass?

Several years ago my next door neighbour 70+ years old took a smack in the mouth and was robbed of his life savings in his own house, I was in work at the time, couple of hours later the police were at my door saying they noticed I had cctv on my property and could they view it, unfortunately it wasnt turned on...now Im no f***ing grass but Id have happily given them any footage that would have helped catch those scummy b*****ds, had I been home I'd have been calling them an ambulance not the police, and Im not some double hard b*****d, before anyone chirps up

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So if you suspect child abuse, you think that you have the same ability to determine guilt as the authorities? Or would you not do anything unless presented with undoubtable proof?   What about terr

Bloody hate Facebook   Especially those that give a running commentary of their life   Who gives a fook if you've just opened a bottle of wine

For something as silly as that then it's a definite "No".......all your being is a f***ing busy body

Posted Images

or making threats to grass when it suits..most lads carry camera of some sort out coursing,say your on land no perm and come across a gun club member or farmer carrying firearm saying he calling plod,say call them theres 4 of us saying you pointed weapon at us made threats to kill were prepared to go the whole hog and get your fac revoked,is that grassin.

Lying to get someone else in the shit or make their life hard by using the system is as low as it gets IMO ...

but surely 1 bad turn deserves another,after all he started it.they usualy compromise when the situation is reversed,hes the most to lose,as for using the system thats why its there.

Wouldn't you have started it by going on land without perm?

no,no,were in ireland the said land [absentee landlord cant return]some club have pheasents on it and are making themselves busy its not their land,but all ime asking would you consider couter allegations grassing,after all they shouldnt be shooting hares we dont touch their pheasents.

No I wouldn't consider counter allegations , but I would consider back scratching , may be you could both enjoy your chosen field sports , go for a drink and live happily ever after ...

Here's is a story to highlight how the police operate now days in England.......a few years ago a blokes old mum lived in a flat in a nice little development.

Downstairs was a flat owned by someone the bloke knew and the fella used to rent it out.

So the place gets rented to some f***ing big bory skin head type who like to get pissed out if his brain and then go about the hallways shouting and hollering and threatening everyone.....the blokes that live in the flats are all scared of him so he carries on with not a word said whenever he feels like it.

One day the bloke gets a call from his old mum at his office and she is crying her eyes out and obviously very frightened, piss head from down stairs is hammering at the door saying he is going to stab her etc etc

The bloke hops in his car and shoots down to his old mums flats and when he gets there sure enough there is the big skinhead bloke out in the hall going mad.

A quick hop up the stairs and the bloke grabs the skinhead and proceeds to beat his brains out with a metal fire escape ladder that they had in these flats and when matey falls down unconscious the bloke takes him by the scruff and throws him down the stairs.

He then pops in to see if his mum is ok and the police arrive......they get told the story about how this skins head had been threatening to kill the old lady and the first words out if the coppers mouth are "did anyone assault the skinhead?"

Honestly, you couldn't make it up !!

The bloke who's mum it is simply said, "I think he tripped and fell down the stairs while going mad"

Copper was gutted !!

That's how it gos down when blokes do "the right thing".......

Anyway, the skinhead never came back to his flat....so I'm told.

Better off to have just phoned the police in the first place and let them deal with it.

Edited by WILF

Here's is a story to highlight how the police operate now days in England.......a few years ago a blokes old mum lived in a flat in a nice little development.

Downstairs was a flat owned by someone the bloke knew and the fella used to rent it out.

So the place gets rented to some f***ing big bory skin head type who like to get pissed out if his brain and then go about the hallways shouting and hollering and threatening everyone.....the blokes that live in the flats are all scared of him so he carries on with not a word said whenever he feels like it.

One day the bloke gets a call from his old mum at his office and she is crying her eyes out and obviously very frightened, piss head from down stairs is hammering at the door saying he is going to stab her etc etc

The bloke hops in his car and shoots down to his old mums flats and when he gets there sure enough there is the big skinhead bloke out in the hall going mad.

A quick hop up the stairs and the bloke grabs the skinhead and proceeds to beat his brains out with a metal fire escape ladder that they had in these flats and when matey falls down unconscious the bloke takes him by the scruff and throws him down the stairs.

He then pops in to see if his mum is ok and the police arrive......they get told the story about how this skins head had been threatening to kill the old lady and the first words out if the coppers mouth are "did anyone assault the skinhead?"

Honestly, you couldn't make it up !!

The bloke who's mum it is simply said, "I think he tripped and fell down the stairs while going mad"

Copper was gutted !!

That's how it gos down when blokes do "the right thing".......

Anyway, the skinhead never came back to his flat....so I'm told.

Better off to have just phoned the police in the first place and let them deal with it.

Why better to let them deal with it?

If they had dealt with the case you brought up it would have been a £50 fine or caution IMO not to mention a now very pissed off loser who'll no doubt take it out on the old woman 10x worse later.

The system is in place to protect that sort of person and encourage that behaviour imo

Better because in the heat of the moment it could have been the man that most see as "doing right" who ended up doing 5 years because, so I'm told, the skin head was in a pretty serious state.

The sensible thing to do would have been let the skin head get nicked and just comfort the old lady, so what if he only got a fine, the bloke who's mum it was would have been in no danger of arrest.

• Like 1

Better because in the heat of the moment it could have been the man that most see as "doing right" who ended up doing 5 years because, so I'm told, the skin head was in a pretty serious state.

The sensible thing to do would have been let the skin head get nicked and just comfort the old lady, so what if he only got a fine, the bloke who's mum it was would have been in no danger of arrest.

yep the right way to go on but what would you do if someone's balling your old mum out banging on her door ?

yep the right way to go on but what would you do if someone's balling your old mum out banging on her door ?

Balling your old mum?

drunken drivings another 1,seen blokes sitting at the counter car keys phone ect on full view,their blocked and the barmans still serving them..if he goes of and kills somebody are you and the barman partly to blame for not grassing him,

Balling your old mum?
shouting at mate

Smartest thing would be to do both IMO

If he hadn't been dealt with properly he'd be back,there are smarter ways to go about things butbut you should never expect justice from the courts IMO.

drunken drivings another 1,seen blokes sitting at the counter car keys phone ect on full view,their blocked and the barmans still serving them..if he goes of and kills somebody are you and the barman partly to blame for not grassing him,

You take the keys off him, and tell him cops are outside waiting for him, coz someone rang them.

• Like 1

I have always tried to handle things myself but if I was desperate enough I would grass. Why not use an available option which might get me a desired result, sense of honour? Pride? Ego? In saying that it would have to be very serious and probably my last option. I have no love for the cops, they have treated me more unjustly than anybody else and I really want nothing to do with them but to say I would never grass is a big call and I am not sure I could live up to that but I would not even consider grassing someone for lamping hares. Also it's legal to run hares here. Hahaha ?

You take the keys off him, and tell him cops are outside waiting for him, coz someone rang them.

or.you could use the system again.phone 3 of your mates get them to call down charge them 300quid each,hide about outside and when the drunk just drives a few yrds bang into him in your car with all aboard,whiplashs all round :whistling: call the plod..officer were upstanding citizens and this drunkard has just crashed into us :laugh: every 1s a winner except yer man.lol

• Like 1