Is It Ever Right To Grass?

I'm suprised anyone would have anything to do with the justice system full stop!

Aye stick in the people you live amongst while the old law makers rape kids and scam huge amounts of cash and property. Then the next generation of law makers try to cover it up!

You think the average joe on the streets would do the same ?

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So if you suspect child abuse, you think that you have the same ability to determine guilt as the authorities? Or would you not do anything unless presented with undoubtable proof?   What about terr

Bloody hate Facebook   Especially those that give a running commentary of their life   Who gives a fook if you've just opened a bottle of wine

For something as silly as that then it's a definite "No".......all your being is a f***ing busy body

Posted Images

Simple as this really for me ....

If I saw with my own eyes someone abusing there child (I don't mean a slap for been naughty ) then yes I'd tell authority's ...why ? Simple ...if the child was hospitalised or died from abuse which I'd seen and did nothing about I don't think I could live with my self ....would it bother me what people thought about telling authorities?? No couldn't give a flying f**k what people thought of me on thl or in public if it meant saving a child.....

If I saw a man beating his wife ( don't mean caught her cheating so slapped her I mean full on life threatening ) then I'd intervene enough to let her get away

If I saw terrorist or I new for a fact that there was terrorist planing to blow something up which will result in men women and children Dieing then yes I'd report to authority's .....if my name been tarnished to save a life is the price I have to pay I'll gladly pay it and not give two flying fcuks what people on here think of me.......

If it's people fighting robbing selling drugs growing drugs hunting illegally driving illegally ect ect .....well then that's a different matter I'd say crack on mate

Only if it saves the lives of people would I open my mouth

Edited by Navek

What ideation said,,, at work we regular have to grass report folk,,, only two week ago I had to phone the plod ,,as a residents boyfriend was shoving her around outside,,, phoned plod,, put the camera on them,, then went outside to see if I could calm the situation...

I also remember reporting a woman who left her 3 year old asleep in her flat,,, whilst her and her fella went out for the night,, they came home at 5 am,,,, by winch time the plod,,, social services,, and grandmother had come and took the child...

By feck did they have a go at me when they returned,,, said I was responsible for them loosing there kid....

But not cos they left a child alone in a flat for 8hours...Tomo, how are you keeping nowadays?

Tough shite , if they lost their kid for leaving it then geez they do not deserve a kid, if you knew this was happening and the child lost it's life say by falling down the stairs then how would that make you feel??? If you didn't report them??

drunken drivings another 1,seen blokes sitting at the counter car keys phone ect on full view,their blocked and the barmans still serving them..if he goes of and kills somebody are you and the barman partly to blame for not grassing him,

You take the keys off him, and tell him cops are outside waiting for him, coz someone rang them.

drunken drivings another 1,seen blokes sitting at the counter car keys phone ect on full view,their blocked and the barmans still serving them..if he goes of and kills somebody are you and the barman partly to blame for not grassing him,

You take the keys off him, and tell him cops are outside waiting for him, coz someone rang them.

or.you could use the system again.phone 3 of your mates get them to call down charge them 300quid each,hide about outside and when the drunk just drives a few yrds bang into him in your car with all aboard,whiplashs all round :whistling: call the plod..officer were upstanding citizens and this drunkard has just crashed into us :laugh: every 1s a winner except yer man.lol

One for you...

A routine police patrol is parked outside a local neighbourhood pub. Late in the evening the officers notice a man leaving the bar so intoxicated that he could barely walk. The man stumbled around the carpark for a few minutes, with the officers quietly observing. After what seemed an eternity, and trying his keys on five vehicles, the man managed to find his car which he fell into. He was there for a few minutes as a number of other patrons left the bar and drove off.

Finally he started the car, switched the wipers on and off (it was a fine dry night) flicked the indicators on, then off, tooted the horn and then switched on the lights. He moved the vehicle forward a few inches, reversed a little and then remained stationary for a few more minutes as some more vehicles left.

At last he pulled out of the car park and started to drive slowly down the road. The police officers, having patiently waited all this time, now started up the patrol car, put on the flashing lights, promptly pulled the man over, and carried out a breathalyzer test.

To their amazement the breathalyser indicated no evidence of the man having consumed alcohol at all! Dumbfounded, one of the officers said "I'll have to ask you to accompany me to the Police station this breathalyser equipment must be broken."

"I doubt it," said the man, "I'm the designated decoy, so I haven't touched a drop all night."

• Like 2

or.you could use the system again.phone 3 of your mates get them to call down charge them 300quid each,hide about outside and when the drunk just drives a few yrds bang into him in your car with all aboard,whiplashs all round :whistling: call the plod..officer were upstanding citizens and this drunkard has just crashed into us :laugh: every 1s a winner except yer man.lol

One for you...

A routine police patrol is parked outside a local neighbourhood pub. Late in the evening the officers notice a man leaving the bar so intoxicated that he could barely walk. The man stumbled around the carpark for a few minutes, with the officers quietly observing. After what seemed an eternity, and trying his keys on five vehicles, the man managed to find his car which he fell into. He was there for a few minutes as a number of other patrons left the bar and drove off.

Finally he started the car, switched the wipers on and off (it was a fine dry night) flicked the indicators on, then off, tooted the horn and then switched on the lights. He moved the vehicle forward a few inches, reversed a little and then remained stationary for a few more minutes as some more vehicles left.

At last he pulled out of the car park and started to drive slowly down the road. The police officers, having patiently waited all this time, now started up the patrol car, put on the flashing lights, promptly pulled the man over, and carried out a breathalyzer test.

To their amazement the breathalyser indicated no evidence of the man having consumed alcohol at all! Dumbfounded, one of the officers said "I'll have to ask you to accompany me to the Police station this breathalyser equipment must be broken."

"I doubt it," said the man, "I'm the designated decoy, so I haven't touched a drop all night."

in the free state here td,s [mps] actualy put a vote forward to allow a certain degree of drunken driving in rural areas,the pub being the local hub was causing lonleness leading to high rates of suiside among oul farmers ,lol

One for you...

in the free state here td,s [mps] actualy put a vote forward to allow a certain degree of drunken driving in rural areas,the pub being the local hub was causing lonleness leading to high rates of suiside among oul farmers ,lol

When was that? I thought from previous posts you were up the north mucker.

I do think there should be like a rule amongst men that if you have a problem you settle it properly. Few times have seen people give it all the mouth get a smack and wanna call the police.

For me grassing is if your in a certain lifestyle and then go to the old bill. If a normal person gets mugged or something and goes to the police then i understand that. Cant really expect a bloke whos a 9-5er to risk it giving the c**t a good kick in.

Everyones opinions different though and aint no right answer.

One for you...

When was that? I thought from previous posts you were up the north mucker.

both mate 2 adresses.2 different dole cheques lol....dont be grassing me, :laugh: