The National Anthem .

Remember Billy Connoly suggesting the theme from The Archers. Dead easy, everyone knows it once heard and the immigrants can learn it on the boat over. Imagin, cant speak a word of english but know the national anthem...!!

Gotta be Land of Hope And Glory for me too.

Jerusalem is stirring but i couldnt have an anthem with a shithole in Israel as the title.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Agreed,, I don't like our anthem either ,,said as much on another thread,,,, but I would still sing it,,cos I'm patriotic and its still our anthem...   New one should be land of hope and glory

couldn't agree more! sort of puts the two fingers up at all the people who fought and lost theirs lives for our country. wanker should be tried for treason not be head of a political party.

Jmvho , but bullying people ,football players and yes ,even opposition leaders into singing this miserable ,antiquated dirge praying for the well being of one family is all a bit much , The national

not singing the national anthem at a remembrance service to honor those who fought and died for the freedom of this country is disrespectful and frankly only a complete wanker would do such a thing.

The irony is wankers like that only have the freedom to be disrespectful c**ts because of the sacrifices made by the people they are disrespecting.

Corbyn and the left wing clowns like him enjoy the benefits and freedoms of this country whilst whinging about it at every opportunity.

Britain and the west have fcuked other people over, just as they would have fcuked us given the chance.

We benefit because we were in their first, I don't feel guilty, I like what I've got.

The problem is the apologists who have all the trappings of the western world but can't live with their conscience, so they try to salve it by giving what we the British people have away.

Do these clowns actually think if the shoe was on the other foot we would receive any help?.

• Like 2

shouldn't have to change anything it is what it is , but seeing how the uk is going on with labour and snp driving us all mad with their drivel and disrespect , if it was to change the anthem it,l have to be madness by madness

...or "Night Boat to Cairo." I can see it now; one long nutty train dance circling the globe...then maybe we'd all start getting on better. :D

• Like 1

not singing the national anthem at a remembrance service to honor those who fought and died for the freedom of this country is disrespectful and frankly only a complete wanker would do such a thing.

If you are referring to Corbyn. He stood in respectful silence. He attended to honour the dead. Why else would he be there?

He chose not to sing the anthem because he does not respect the monarchy. He was being honest. Fair play to him.

He intended no disrespect to the dead. Far from it.

well said paulus .all those disrespecting wankers both foreign and public figures like that non-entity corbyn should be tried for treason and either locked up or deported

• Like 4

If you are referring to Corbyn. He stood in respectful silence. He attended to honour the dead. Why else would he be there?

He chose not to sing the anthem because he does not respect the monarchy. He was being honest. Fair play to him.

He's a disrespectful slob at best and a traitor at worst. There was nothing respectful about his silence. He should hang his head in shame.

He's a disrespectful slob at best and a traitor at worst. There was nothing respectful about his silence. He should hang his head in shame.

spot on :thumbs:

• Like 1

I'm going with 'traitor' ! Shooting is too good for him.......

as leader of the opposition he had no choice but to be there, not to sing was his choice and a political statement, again not the thing to do whilst honoring the dead, mans a wanker as i said,

as leader of the opposition he had no choice but to be there, not to sing was his choice and a political statement, again not the thing to do whilst honoring the dead, mans a wanker as i said,

Have a like on me..