Lamping Book Series.....

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

nice pic mr,,bunny,, , you keep at them, ,,298 bunnys in 7 hours ,,, 2 mutts 2 nights on the bounce,,,,, i think the inter,net can kill a book before it comes out.......

If you've got something to say; say it.       I too remember a guy years ago. He had these big silly heavy lurchers that couldn't catch F All, and he didn't believe anyone elses dog's could catch

Basically, this is a bit of a scrounge. I'm looking for a few articles on lamping.I've got a few great ones but need some more for the next book in the series. Obviously I don't expect 'owt for nowt'

Posted Images

Thats some feckin photo Jim.... Think you got yer place... Wow!

Save anymore for the book, or Darcy will see the sheckles slipping away... lol ;)

the easy part is taking the pic,,,, the hard part for some his putting it writeing,, :wallbash: some of the trips out were you only get 20 with a dog running wet wheat, and the dogs feet are like tennis balls thick with claw......soil,,,, thats the nights you think of more so,,,,,when you are helping the dog to get back in the motor,,,
When your out on good bag nights I tend only remember the start and end as too tiring and too much going on ect.to rember the whole night it kind of defeats the purpose of those nights...its the night that don't go my or dogs way I remember the most or when weather turns bad and I can't find my way to motor.... Edited by MR RABBIT

image.jpg This is the future for me,my nephew,not books haha,if I can do anything with what I learned out of all of it,it's to teach him how to do it the right way,and try keep the faith and hope that we will get to go out and do what our dogs are bred for again,without any hassle off the law atb AT

Great pic AT are they all the same litter?

Nah I enjoy being a no one in the dog world lol there s enough big names and people want to be known.

And with the Internet and mobile phones I dare say they will be known.

Not done any regular lamping for years,...but its right good craic and should make for a good subject to read about and inwardly digest.. :thumbs:

Edited by Phil Lloyd
  • Like 1

f**k asking these mer mortals..

You only need one man...

Whin could definitely bring a certain "pièce de résistance"..

Failing that Mark Bric, is the lurcherdom cream lol..

Any more coursing coming J ??

Big stubbles, salmos, silvers, netting tor of dartmoor.............

I was thinking more can't turn off the light,talks for fecking scotland and slips his dog in on others runs,but my eyes could have lied to me :whistling: ..

• Like 5

You only need one man...

I was thinking more can't turn off the light,talks for fecking scotland and slips his dog in on others runs,but my eyes could have lied to me :whistling: ..
yet there's no one better in his eyes charging young boys to go out ferreting there's only one whin

Thank Fuk there's only one

Remembering to the crap that was written On here by him still sends shivers up my colon

The dangerous thing is,,Talking crap and talking it often, and people will believe it

Edited by Omanyra
  • Like 6

Nah I enjoy being a no one in the dog world lol there s enough big names and people want to be known.

And with the Internet and mobile phones I dare say they will be known.

:hmm:Obviously it would be foolish to become complacent and get lulled into a false sence of security regarding what we say, on the Internet,...cos,..we definitely ain't alone... :yes:

However,..it is still perfectly legal to catch rabbits,...we just got to be aware.... :thumbs:

Not done any regular lamping for years,...but its right good craic and should make for a good subject to read about and inwardly digest.. :thumbs:

if it was just pics of rabbits being put on f book and the Internet then that would be fine.
  • Like 1

You only need one man...

yet there's no one better in his eyes charging young boys to go out ferreting there's only one whin

Hey, don't be like that. There's lots of hidden expenses...such as ferret-tax, the price of fuel, and tutoring in all manner of veni/salmo harvesting, so there's always a price on knowledge.... :D

Big stubb's.

• Like 2

j darcy ,,,, the owner of that cream coloured dog you have taken pics of in this topic ,,,,,,hes putsome weight on this summer :laugh::laugh:

I know, I took him on a nice steady 3 hour walk the other night and he was sweating heavily. He needs to lay off the pies and get out with the dog more. Ask him about his dogs recall..... :whistling:

• Like 1

j darcy ,,,, the owner of that cream coloured dog you have taken pics of in this topic ,,,,,,hes putsome weight on this summer :laugh::laugh:

I know, I took him on a nice steady 3 hour walk the other night and he was sweating heavily. He needs to lay off the pies and get out with the dog more. Ask him about his dogs recall..... :whistling:

judging off his training ablities it will be perfect ;););)