Lamping Book Series.....

Absolutely no rush.....by Christmas would be great to be honest. Just drop me a pm with any questions/queries. I'm hoping to make this a good-quality trilogy on lamping. Many thanks to everyone who has offered to write an article. I'm sure you'll like the end result..... :victory:

post-16-0-52279800-1442595671_thumb.jpg

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

nice pic mr,,bunny,, , you keep at them, ,,298 bunnys in 7 hours ,,, 2 mutts 2 nights on the bounce,,,,, i think the inter,net can kill a book before it comes out.......

If you've got something to say; say it.       I too remember a guy years ago. He had these big silly heavy lurchers that couldn't catch F All, and he didn't believe anyone elses dog's could catch

Basically, this is a bit of a scrounge. I'm looking for a few articles on lamping.I've got a few great ones but need some more for the next book in the series. Obviously I don't expect 'owt for nowt'

Posted Images

f**k asking these mer mortals..

You only need one man...

Whin could definitely bring a certain "pièce de résistance"..

Failing that Mark Bric, is the lurcherdom cream lol..

Any more coursing coming J ??

• Like 5

Thing is people really can t keep their mouth shut. I'm all for helping young lads into terriers and lurchers but its a lot of the younger lads on face book etc putting stupid pics up that no one needs to see. I ve got some good pics and stories over the years but would nt want em in a book for everyone to see. I ve enjoyed some of the terrier books out , cracking read. Good luck with the book bud.

Could you not perhaps use a pseudonym and not deprive us of your nocturnal exploits ?.

wet feet be fecked, think it's about time someone invested in a nice new shiny pair of lowa hunter extreme evolutions lol atb with the new book mate

Intrested in just lamping or escapades avoiding capture from keepers and police lol.

If it's nocturnal, then I'm interested......

I've just got in meself....feet are piss wet through, but had a good night even though the bag was modest. It's getting out that counts. :victory: :victory:

Only early season now, so plenty more nights to come..... :yes:

f**k asking these mer mortals..

You only need one man...

Whin could definitely bring a certain "pièce de résistance"..

Failing that Mark Bric, is the lurcherdom cream lol..

Any more coursing coming J ??

Big stubbles, salmos, silvers, netting tor of dartmoor.............

• Like 2