Lamping Book Series.....

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

nice pic mr,,bunny,, , you keep at them, ,,298 bunnys in 7 hours ,,, 2 mutts 2 nights on the bounce,,,,, i think the inter,net can kill a book before it comes out.......

If you've got something to say; say it.       I too remember a guy years ago. He had these big silly heavy lurchers that couldn't catch F All, and he didn't believe anyone elses dog's could catch

Basically, this is a bit of a scrounge. I'm looking for a few articles on lamping.I've got a few great ones but need some more for the next book in the series. Obviously I don't expect 'owt for nowt'

Posted Images

Always thought Jim could add a few good page to a good book...

tb thanks to j darcey,, :thumbs: ,, i was asked,,,, im not very good with words i can tell a true story or 2 but not put//////// im no writer, :cray: ,,, i hope this time next week i will put some words into action,,,with the dog, my season will start soon,,,

Edited by tjones3862
  • Like 2

I'd like to read a few of Shaun's story's lol few guys on here that don't post but I'd love to read there articles if they done any

you will have to wait for the movie don hahaha atb AT

Lock stock and two smoking lampers! ;)

Thats some feckin photo Jim.... Think you got yer place... Wow!

Save anymore for the book, or Darcy will see the sheckles slipping away... lol

;)

the easy part is taking the pic,,,, the hard part for some his putting it writeing,, :wallbash: some of the trips out were you only get 20 with a dog running wet wheat, and the dogs feet are like tennis balls thick with claw......soil,,,, thats the nights you think of more so,,,,,when you are helping the dog to get back in the motor,,,

Edited by tjones3862
  • Like 7

I'd like to read a few of Shaun's story's lol few guys on here that don't post but I'd love to read there articles if they done any

you will have to wait for the movie don hahaha atb AT
A few of my mates have some very funny stories to tell and some tales about some real good dogs aswell,I've been very lucky to be a part of some of these but it's for others to tell not me,haha,I spent most my life chasing foxes and stuff all over the map,I've hunted in most counties,I've had good dogs and shit dogs what I thought were good,haha But,I've seen some of the best in the country from going the fens with big Martin q when I was younger,I got to see foxy the beast and a good few more doing their thing,to getting out with the lads doing our thing,I'm just glad I done what I done I'm not saying we were the best or nothing because it weren't like that,it was just lads with lurchers getting out working them and putting the stuff in front of the dogs,wherever it was,haha atb AT

And that is why you should put it print

• Like 3