Lamping Book Series.....

Basically, this is a bit of a scrounge.

I'm looking for a few articles on lamping.I've got a few great ones but need some more for the next book in the series. Obviously I don't expect 'owt for nowt' so I will either pay, or you can have the entire lamping series FOC as they come out. You don't have to be a gifted wordsmith, or have caught 100 rabbits a night or have bought your house with your lamp dog. All I'm looking for is stories from people who love the sport........so if you fancy participating in something that will end up in a good, thick book for your grandkids then send me a pm to discuss matters further. YIS JD :victory: :victory:

post-16-0-71083700-1442513959_thumb.jpg

• Like 7

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

nice pic mr,,bunny,, , you keep at them, ,,298 bunnys in 7 hours ,,, 2 mutts 2 nights on the bounce,,,,, i think the inter,net can kill a book before it comes out.......

If you've got something to say; say it.       I too remember a guy years ago. He had these big silly heavy lurchers that couldn't catch F All, and he didn't believe anyone elses dog's could catch

Basically, this is a bit of a scrounge. I'm looking for a few articles on lamping.I've got a few great ones but need some more for the next book in the series. Obviously I don't expect 'owt for nowt'

Posted Images

Basically, this is a bit of a scrounge.

I'm looking for a few articles on lamping.I've got a few great ones but need some more for the next book in the series. Obviously I don't expect 'owt for nowt' so I will either pay, or you can have the entire lamping series FOC as they come out. You don't have to be a gifted wordsmith, or have caught 100 rabbits a night or have bought your house with your lamp dog. All I'm looking for is stories from people who love the sport........so if you fancy participating in something that will end up in a good, thick book for your grandkids then send me a pm to discuss matters further. YIS JD :victory: :victory:

Do you need pictures? Lol

Just mentioned this to a pal, what size of article are you needing?

Anything really bud. There's no upper or lower size. But obviously, I like them to be as long as possible. And any quarry can be featured. :victory:

I've wrote the first one already, but that is all my experiences and opinions, so I want the next one to be of a broader range of peoples views.

• Like 3

Just mentioned this to a pal, what size of article are you needing?

Anything really bud. There's no upper or lower size. But obviously, I like them to be as long as possible. And any quarry can be featured. :victory:

I've wrote the first one already, but that is all my experiences and opinions, so I want the next one to be of a broader range of peoples views.

speak to the trunk, if your ever over here I'm sure you could get the pics you need, all legal of course
  • Like 1

:laugh:@ Stud Dog,...

Facts are, "Shy Bairns get no sweets'....and if ya don't ask,.ya don't get.... :thumbs:

Lamping%20017p.jpg

lol i meant Its the one time of year i can swing spending a few quid with the mrs

well with out it being a covert operation :ninja:

Edited by terryd
  • Like 1