Official Thl 2015 Rugby World Cup Thread

• Replies 714
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

an Englishman walks into a bar ..... there is normally a Welshman an Irishman and a Scotsman to but their still at the world cup .........

Unbiased punditry last night mind, man of the match on any other planet would've gone to Foley or Pocock but no good old Dallaglio and the other plank gave it to Launchbury.....and you all wonder why

Posted Images

Where exactly were you guys when we beat you in the 6 nations and I wanted to gloat? Nowhere. I assume you will stop soon?

Stop!!....don't be so daft mun. Tbh Dai you should feel relieved butt, now Wales have won the milkman won't piss in your milk.:)
Stop be f****d? :laugh: Not for years mate, your grandkids will still be taking the piss out of you for this, if your lad does the sensible thing and marries a nice local girl!

"Haha You were alive when Wales beat England at Twickenham in the 2015 RWC, weren't you Grandad? Silly old c**t!" :boogy:

So I didn't dream that game last night then?? :toast:

Bollox,,,,don't you just hate it when you had a brilliant one liner to write on here,,,but you fecking loose,,,doh...

Serves you right for being presumptuous! :tongue2:

Never mind Tomo, you can claim some sort of victory through your Welsh line! :laugh:

I said earlier on in this thread that the RWC hasn't grabbed me and after last nights performance I'm worse. Well done to Wales, hanging on by their boot laces at the end but they did what good teams do.........They crawled out a win. The Wales-Austraila game will be a cracker now. Winner to move forward, the loser goes home. Hope so anyway.

At the time I thought Robshaws decision to go for the courner was the right one. (A draw or a loss is the same really. England still need to beat the Aussies and hope results go their way in other pool matches) But throw to the back FFS. Get into some space and then see what happens. Front ball at the lineout was the wrong decision, not kicking to the courner. I can't imagine Johnno making the wrong call in that position.

Big Sam. Burgess isn't a union player, he may be one of the worlds best league players but he is out of his depth on a union pitch. I spent a little time watching him last night and he's like a group member on the X factor who doesn't quite know the moves/words of the song their singing, always looking across and slightly behind the rest. I wouldn't ever pick him for England again.

Iv'e said this before, but England just don't have any "World" class players in their squad. Brown may make the bench, but thats it. They are simply not good enough on a world stage. Nothing wrong with that of course, it's just a fact. The Welsh lads are getting on a bit, but all that experience and they have one or two who would grace a "World" fifteen and that showed it self last night.

Also, too many penalties were given away by both sides IMO. Englands first, after less than a minute. Ultimately, that was Englands undoing. You can't defend a penalty. Teams defences are so good nowadays I often wonder why there is a need to give a penalty away. Just let them have the ball and defend that.

It's still all to play for though. Can Wales get fifteen fit players onto the pitch against Fiji and Austraila ?? And a must win game next Saturday for England and then see what happens.

Now, off to sulk in a courner.................................. :cry: :cry:

• Like 5

Was just saying the same when I left work this morning ossie,,,,that line out needed to go to the back,,,

World cup final 2003. All tied. Mintues to go. Englands line out. Where did that ball get thrown to ??

Robshaw may be Englands second leading captain in number of times he's lead the side, but his decision making is poor, has been from the start.

• Like 1

My lad was in a pub in Emlyn (home of Scott Williams and Gareth Davies) last night watching the rugby and he was the soul Englishman in the whole pub. :icon_eek: He said the atmosphere was great and not a hint of a snidey remark from anyone.

Good show to the Welsh lads. :thumbs: