Right lads how many of yous are just lucky I mean does shit just happen too make you very lucky or what I know Iam not I never get any luck at all but every one else full of it got a mate put a pound bet on the other day walked out the bookies with 2 grand there is another a girl I know never worked a day in her life has 5 kids council pay for everything been sponging of the government for years she has just won a 100.000 on a scratch card like what the duck have I got too kick a leprechaun in the balls or something where the f**k is my luck

I used to work with a lad on the doors that was lucky in finding money,,,this wasn't just an odd time but day in day out,,,this kid would find 100 quid a week,,,one night at work he comes out of the toilets with biggest thickest gold chain some black kid had been wearing ,,,he found it on a hook on the back of the toilet door,,,I can only assume the fella must have put it there to stop it falling down the loo,,,

A week or two after this,,,this same doorman found another chain,,on the same hook,,,a smaller one this time...

Another night after work,,,we both pulled on to a garage for petrol,,,I went and payed at the night till thing,,,he walks up behind me,,,and pics up a wad of notes,,,they had the card band thing round them you get from banks,,,there was £220 ,,I must have steped over it...

f****r never even paid for my fuel,,,doh

I'm not lucky when it comes to gambling or lottery or owt like that but I've been lucky in life when I've needed it or when it mattered . A couple of sliding door moments where if I had of been unlucky my life would be completely different , so in short I'm a lucky c**t !!

Edited by marshman

I had a close mate fall downstairs and broke his neck after a night on the ale only in his 30's

Another mate ex commando fittest bloke I ever knew brain hemorage died at 42

Luck can go both ways we just be thankful for the life we have :thumbs:

very true that :thumbs: , but I find more so now as ive got older all these fookin niggles ( bad back/knee, hard of hearing , arthritis , nothing to kill you etc but by god do they where you down :yes::yes: . I think even though I am still strong+ fit for my age , and I know there 1000's out there worse than me , I do think why feckin me for .! I could do with bit of luck

• Like 1

I had a close mate fall downstairs and broke his neck after a night on the ale only in his 30's

very true that :thumbs: , but I find more so now as ive got older all these fookin niggles ( bad back/knee, hard of hearing , arthritis , nothing to kill you etc but by god do they where you down :yes::yes: . I think even though I am still strong+ fit for my age , and I know there 1000's out there worse than me , I do think why feckin me for .! I could do with bit of luck

you want to treat yourself to a 21yr old thai bird Raymond, all them massages she will give you you will will 25 again.

you want to treat yourself to a 21yr old thai bird Raymond, all them massages she will give you you will will 25 again.

yeh :thumbs: I soon forget about me aches +pains lol