Mercedes..bmw..audi

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Citroen belingo van,,,,with dents and scratches,,stinking of dog ,,ferret and dead rabbits,,,,200,000 on the clock and still plodding on ,,,up some of the worst tracks the hills could through at us,,,

Only got room for one poster on your bedroom wall is it Kev.

You could say Audi's are posh Skoda's

Mrs drives an Audi Q5

What a car all wheel drive goes like shite off a hot chrome shovel

You can't even stall it if you do when you touch the clutch it restarts

It will even park its self if you've got the balls to let it do its own thing

But

I've got a navara it will stall it won't park its self but it will carry as much shite or treasure as you want to put on it

It's great for shooting off the back of its going to pull my old trampervan to the Midland in a few weeks full of fire wood and ale plus the new fire pit 5 feet long if your going look for the flames and come have a beer

I don't know if merc have sorted out their after care service but I know for a good long time round my old way it was famous for just how shit it was !!

Great cars.....shit service pretty much sums it up.

BMW had the best dealer service out of the two, can't speak for Audi as I have only driven the cars (which were great) never had to have dealings with the main dealer.

If you want customer service, get a Lexus, could not believe how brilliant they were! 1st instance, took ours to be serviced, 30 miles+ away, gave us a brand new one for two hours while it was being serviced. Came back, they said sorry were running late. Mrs. Had an appointment at 5, they said no problem, just take courtesy car we'll drop yours off and pick it up when its ready.

2nd instance, took it in for some insurance work (missus :D ) when I got up on the morning to take the brand new courtesy car back some scrote had nicked the gold L off the boot lid.

Told them at the garage when I took it back, answer was - No problem.

Loads of other bits of stuff in the 5 years we had that car!

Great motor as well

Cheers, D.

Edited to say, Lexus Plymouth, Langage Business Park.

Thought Lexus were just posh toyotas, I've got an A4 and its lovely to drive, my old boys got a a7 and thats just immense to drive.

Thought Lexus were just posh toyotas, I've got an A4 and its lovely to drive, my old boys got a a7 and thats just immense to drive.

You could say Audi's are posh Skoda's :D

• Like 3

You could say Audi's are posh Skoda's :D

??? your right

11 years I have had my Passat estate 130pd 6 speed, gets all our fishing gear for a week in France...so cheap to run, returns 50mpg, it has issues like water ingress, but there cheap fixes 150k on the clock, been looking at bigger estates.... But I expect I will get another Passat

I know a bloke who had a Passat for over twenty years, might still run it if he's still alive for all i know, and he pulled a trailer with it nearly everyday, half a ton of sand ...ect..........proper motors.

• Like 2

11 years I have had my Passat estate 130pd 6 speed, gets all our fishing gear for a week in France...so cheap to run, returns 50mpg, it has issues like water ingress, but there cheap fixes 150k on the clock, been looking at bigger estates.... But I expect I will get another Passat

Get a different colour you rebel. :)

Take me hours to find it in car park if I did :)