Your Dinners In The Bin...........probably !

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

its a throw away world now,when you didnt ate your dinner years ago yer ma used to say them we biaferins would be glad of that,lol..whatever happened them biaferins never hear anymore about them,.prob

All I can say is that most people must have far too much money if they can afford to buy then throw. In our house nothing is wasted or chucked. Maybe its because I'm of the 'older' generation who had

I think a lot has to do with doing the Big Shop   I remember my nana would go to the local shops every day to buy what was needed   My mother still goes to the shops every other day

So tonight its chicken breast with chinese soy gravy.................what happens if by tonight you fancy a nice bit of fish and chips instead ? do you suffer eating a meal you dont really fancy just because thats what you bought earlier and thats whats got to be used !......stone me unless your on the poverty line food should be enjoyment as well as fuel dont tell me we can afford sky telly and the internet but we cant dare let a chicken breast go to waste.

Bang on that gnasher. Nail on the head.

We must throw 2 meals a week away in my house. Because someone changed their mind or we got too much.

We both work full time, got decent paid jobs so why shouldn't we buy what we want and do what we want with it?

Maybe it's a generation thing. My old man goes mad. When he was a lad they got a choice of a wagon wheel or a yoghurt. And that was their weekly treat. Lol

1 - Surely you've got better things to do with your money than throw it away ?

2 - Isn't it morally wrong that an animal should be killed and not used to its fullest extent ?

3 - Consider the waste not just of the food itself, but of the resources that went into producing it - money, labour, water, feed, fertilisers etc

4 - Isn't it just plain wrong that the very stuff that sustains our existence has become just another throw-away commodity ?

1 - Not Really

2 - Probably. Although I rarely throw meat away.

3 - I've paid for the food to cover all of them costs. Why does it matter what I do with it? Wether I consume it, give it the neighbours, give it the dogs or bin it?

4 - See 3.