How Far Is Too Far

If you want a ferrari, you dont have to go to Italy, but most folk would be better of with a ford anyway.

No thats right you dont have to go to Italy......but if you want the best of something theres no better place to go than the source.

Again,some folk are single minded others are open minded.

True, but what people want and what people need are often very different. I've lost count of the number of times lads have over doggged themselves with a big bullx or saluki saturated top lines pup and ended up with a ruined dog. Had they taken a locally bred "average" dog they would have got on better with it and got more out of it.
A mistake I'm prepared to admit I may have made :laugh:
  • Like 1

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I wouldnt say it makes anyone less of a " dogman " whatever that is supposed to be these days......but i think it stands to reason that someone willing to travel for the right dog is more committed th

Mushroom done Barcelona to england ....   i done 30 hrs of travelling , from belfast to liverpool then back and then over the border with the dog for someone else ...   if you seriously want some

Travelled Edinburgh to Sutton Caulfield a coupla times. Driven a full overnighter to pick up a pup.     Theres no distance limit for the right dog.   Fucksake, if you make the effort and drive t

If you want a ferrari, you dont have to go to Italy, but most folk would be better of with a ford anyway.

No thats right you dont have to go to Italy......but if you want the best of something theres no better place to go than the source.

True, but what people want and what people need are often very different. I've lost count of the number of times lads have over doggged themselves with a big bullx or saluki saturated top lines pup and ended up with a ruined dog. Had they taken a locally bred "average" dog they would have got on better with it and got more out of it.

Tomo said dog is fine owners a fcukwit ,lol
  • Like 1

Lol Tomo can't hold water.

TOMO was absolutely correct.... When the dog was at his house :laugh: