A Bit Of Enrichment For The Mp's To Enjoy

Tell you what..., I'll bet that black girl is harder and has a lot more bottle than most of the whining little fairies posting on this thread.

I bet I have had harder shi*s than you mole.
? That's what I like about you Charlie boy. You might be a total fcuking weirdo but at least you give me a bit of a laugh.??
  • Like 1

• Replies 435
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What the feck are you slevering about?. If this was white girls setting on Dianne Abbotts son it would be all over the news and then some. Her, you and every other apologist would be screaming racia

I believe the reason is SO simple that no wants to say it or believe it mate...........but I will say it and wait for the howls from the audience.   Whites, blacks, Idians, Pakistanis, Arabs etc etc

Embrace multiculture for the enrichment of our sociaty is the biggest lie thats ever been bestowed on us as a nation.

Posted Images

Remember the golden rule, if it's black on white crime it can never be racial......it's inly racial the other way round.

Remember the young white lad who got stabbed to death in Camden by the black gang?.....no?.........nor does anyone else because it made about 3 minutes of news and was never spoken about again

Remember that other lad Stephen Lawrence?.......happened about the same time........course you do.............wonder why you do ?

Pretty sure people remember the Stephen Lawrence case due to the widespread police corruption and institutional racism it exposed, did something similar happen in this case in Camden you're talking about? :hmm:

Remember the golden rule, if it's black on white crime it can never be racial......it's inly racial the other way round.

Remember the young white lad who got stabbed to death in Camden by the black gang?.....no?.........nor does anyone else because it made about 3 minutes of news and was never spoken about again

Remember that other lad Stephen Lawrence?.......happened about the same time........course you do.............wonder why you do ?

Mate it happens all the time,Literally at least twice a week there's a serious racially aggrivated assault/rape or murder committed against a white in Britain.

I used to put links on Facebook before I got banned,I occasionally put one up on here too,but the mods don't like that so I as a rule don't now.

This case was just too ironic not to :yes:

Edited by neems
  • Like 1

Pretty sure people remember the Stephen Lawrence case due to the widespread police corruption and institutional racism it exposed, did something similar happen in this case in Camden you're talking about? :hmm:

Ahh yes st Laurence of the bus stop, how could we forget, a black kid gets murdered by white kids and we all have to remember it like fuc*ing xmas, Lee Rigby gets murdered by two mudslime ethnoids and they wont even have a memorial, and you wonder why it gets peoples backs up, you should be ashamed of yourself.

• Like 3

Tell you what didn't happen, his mother never got a seat in the lords to appease the natives.

• Like 1

"Institutional Racism"........I will bet my last quid in the world that you never even thought of the term until the media told you to think it ;)

You seem too bright a chap to swallow bollocks like that hook, line and sinker........or maybe not?

• Like 2

I'll take that as a no the cases weren't similar at all then ;)

They were similar I as much as two lads got stabbed to death.......one of the was forgotten and one of them received 20 years of media attention and the whole criminal justice system changed in order to engineer a conviction against people that 12 men true and good had seen fit to aquit before.

So in that much, you are indeed correct

Edited by WILF
  • Like 2

The cases weren't the same the Victim was white and murderer was black so not up there with the medias hierarchy of news

Theres people murdered every week in London by stabbing the vast majority victims are Black or mixed race and most of the murderers are black or mixed race so no juicy Racism trial to report on

• Like 6

Look at the above post likes the same trio of pratts every time. Murder. stabbing , assault are all crimes against people irrespective of creed cast or colour. you lads ever work for Dulux you are all fond of colour charts by the shite you post.

• Like 1

Upon hearing there was a kick off at a chicken shop Laquitia quickly jumped on the bus and headed to the nearest KFC :laugh:

She is right though isn't she. Only here because her ancestors were slaves. As white and British we've surely all got to shoulder the blame for that one.

Upon hearing there was a kick off at a chicken shop Laquitia quickly jumped on the bus and headed to the nearest KFC :laugh:

She is right though isn't she. Only here because her ancestors were slaves. As white and British we've surely all got to shoulder the blame for that one.

, they liked slavery in the middle east wasn't it the norm back then long before the british got involved and what about the black warlords that done the capture and selling , ? im not shouldering no blame

• Like 2

, they liked slavery in the middle east wasn't it the norm back then long before the british got involved and what about the black warlords that done the capture and selling , ? im not shouldering no blame

I try to stay out of these threads usually but I agree with you in the sense of not shouldering the blame. the slave trade was horrible but it was nothing to do with me, I feel extremely sorry for the people that were involved in it but that's as far it goes. And saying because their white and British we should shoulder some of the blame is wrong

• Like 1

Look at the above post likes the same trio of pratts every time. Murder. stabbing , assault are all crimes against people irrespective of creed cast or colour. you lads ever work for Dulux you are all fond of colour charts by the shite you post.

It wad a study done of stabbings in London over a 5 year period and the Telegraph I believe printed all there photos

I agree they are crimes against everyone one but in London the chances are it will be done by a Black