Getting close now. Can't wait. Weekend booked off work. Saturday to watch and Sunday to celebrate

Wvlad is rattled I'm not even going to drink a bottle during the fight I want pure concentration

you want pure medication cushty

You know we can do this nit grittering arguing malarkey over and over like we have for nearly 100 odd pages in this thread but it's not going to change the fact the fight with the hope happens on Saturday night so time will tell

Maybe fury gets knocked out who knows or maybe wvlad gets knocked out but I was with my brother earlier who placed 5 grand on a fury knockout and my other brother who Swears blind on kiltchko but didn't put no money as held get a rubbish return all I'm hoping is for a good action packed fight with a fury win but it won't affect my life one bit no matter what the outcome money is money if I win money it's a bonus if I loose money it is what it is I can't take it with me when I die anyway so not bothered I'll live in spur of the moment more inportant

As brittish people we should be backing fury to win and bring the titles to England agian but sadly most people are not supportive of Tyson who is very beneficial to boxing

Finally I hope everyone has a good night watching the fight but I feel it won't even go ahead anyway

Crusty fook you speak like a drunken fool

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

at least they fought like men .eh .not put some black rag over their faces shooting up women and kids shouting harrys snackbar ..thats the difference between my breed and yours ..

Well there we go

Posted Images

Getting close now. Can't wait. Weekend booked off work. Saturday to watch and Sunday to celebrate

Wvlad is rattled I'm not even going to drink a bottle during the fight I want pure concentration

You know we can do this nit grittering arguing malarkey over and over like we have for nearly 100 odd pages in this thread but it's not going to change the fact the fight with the hope happens on Saturday night so time will tell

Maybe fury gets knocked out who knows or maybe wvlad gets knocked out but I was with my brother earlier who placed 5 grand on a fury knockout and my other brother who Swears blind on kiltchko but didn't put no money as held get a rubbish return all I'm hoping is for a good action packed fight with a fury win but it won't affect my life one bit no matter what the outcome money is money if I win money it's a bonus if I loose money it is what it is I can't take it with me when I die anyway so not bothered I'll live in spur of the moment more inportant

As brittish people we should be backing fury to win and bring the titles to England agian but sadly most people are not supportive of Tyson who is very beneficial to boxing

Finally I hope everyone has a good night watching the fight but I feel it won't even go ahead anyway

Just make sure you come on here Cushty win, lose or draw before you get on the loopy juice ;)

Just make sure you come on here Cushty win, lose or draw before you get on the loopy juice ;)

I won't be drinking one sip on Saturday night before or after that for sure but yes I'll be on here

• Like 1

Won't be drinking a drop you could swear your son was fighting cushty and you are in his corner.i bet as soon as fury lands a jab on Wvlad you will be throwing yourself around the living room knob in hand ripping the head off it lol.

Edited by king
  • Like 5

The mans s first class fool and just a disgrace to the lads out there trying to do it properly and respectfully ...

Saying that I'd also like fury to win

I think these are pretty much the thoughts of most people........a British heavyweight fighting for a world title should be a massive occasion for the country but i just dont think many people are all that bothered which is a shame..........i just cant get excited by this fight apart from the fact its likely to be a scruffy messy fight as an Englishman i sincerely hope Fury wins but as a former fighter i couldnt really care less who wins............theres some cracking fights coming up and this hopefully kicks it off with a Fury victory and i wish the lad all the best of courage and confidence.....luck and health.

• Like 4

When i get the chance to drop in on my bookmaker...im having a score on the double...Fury to beat Klitschko...Whyte to beat Joshua...more of a wish list than a premonition...wonder what odds he will give me?... :drink:

Odds on your full of the bevvy!!! :laugh:

• Like 3

You'd who don't like Tyson,is it because he's a gypsy . , cause I'm baffled as too why we all aren't geting behind hiim he's fight a Russian FFS . . Me personslly I hope he wins & wins strongly , , come on big Tyson bring it home Fella .

• Like 2

You'd who don't like Tyson,is it because he's a gypsy . , cause I'm baffled as too why we all aren't geting behind hiim he's fight a Russian FFS . . Me personslly I hope he wins & wins strongly , , come on big Tyson bring it home Fella .

because he's a fecking embaresment that why . English or not you don't go around acting how he is in a professional sport ...

The mans s first class fool and just a disgrace to the lads out there trying to do it properly and respectfully ...

Saying that I'd also like fury to win

I think these are pretty much the thoughts of most people........a British heavyweight fighting for a world title should be a massive occasion for the country but i just dont think many people are all that bothered which is a shame..........i just cant get excited by this fight apart from the fact its likely to be a scruffy messy fight as an Englishman i sincerely hope Fury wins but as a former fighter i couldnt really care less who wins............theres some cracking fights coming up and this hopefully kicks it off with a Fury victory and i wish the lad all the best of courage and confidence.....luck and health.
to be honest Nash if he didn't bounce round like s baboon I bet there would be alot more British folk behind him...when the Olympics is in I try to watch as much as I can to see how England is getting on evern tho I don't really follow sports or evern no what half the sports are ... I watch it to see how are fellow English men women are getting on and doing us proud .... But I'm sort to say fury ain't making anyone British proud by how he acts . If anything he's showing us up