Brookside SON

cut the dyslexic abuse via pm

Just cut the crap and listen to me SON.

You said you were going to give me your address.

But you will not.

And as if im gonna tell you when im coming. Or if im coming.

So SON do as you said you were going to do and forward the address SON.

Plain and simple SON.

Plain and simple.

Love TUFFTY

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

at least they fought like men .eh .not put some black rag over their faces shooting up women and kids shouting harrys snackbar ..thats the difference between my breed and yours ..

Well there we go

Posted Images

You'd who don't like Tyson,is it because he's a gypsy . , cause I'm baffled as too why we all aren't geting behind hiim he's fight a Russian FFS . . Me personslly I hope he wins & wins strongly , , come on big Tyson bring it home Fella .

because he's a fecking embaresment that why . English or not you don't go around acting how he is in a professional sport ...
I take it You's all had the same feelings towards Gazza then ??

Imo garza was the best English player of my generation ...he never disrespected anyone was always quite humble never blew his own trumpet in his day he was one of the best in the world ....how can you compare gazza to Fury?

Gazza was a clown take away how good he was , Navek STATED how TF acting the way he does well if Thats Navek opinion fair play but Gazza was a disgrace at times so surely Navek had no time for him ?? I personally loved Gazza but his antics on & off the pitch outweighs anything Tyson does . . Fury does the "I'm taking the Russian " . . "I'm the best. blah blah blah" surely Thats part of boxing to sell the fight ?? Oh & he dressed as batman "WOW" or should that of been "POW" lol now look at Gazza assaulting his Mrs when pissed (His words) or turning up for a World Cup squad & going on the drink !! So I was askin Navek about liking/disliking Gazza on that basis Thats how I can compare them . . . Oh forgot TF singing is a FUKCING EARBASHER lol

Should never take trouble to people's houses..

If you read back on the thread brookside said to pm him and he would give me hes address.

I didn't ask for hes address he offered.

And yes I do agree you should not bring trouble to peoples houses.

Gazza was a clown take away how good he was , Navek STATED how TF acting the way he does well if Thats Navek opinion fair play but Gazza was a disgrace at times so surely Navek had no time for him ?? I personally loved Gazza but his antics on & off the pitch outweighs anything Tyson does . . Fury does the "I'm taking the Russian " . . "I'm the best. blah blah blah" surely Thats part of boxing to sell the fight ?? Oh & he dressed as batman "WOW" or should that of been "POW" lol now look at Gazza assaulting his Mrs when pissed (His words) or turning up for a World Cup squad & going on the drink !! So I was askin Navek about liking/disliking Gazza on that basis Thats how I can compare them . . . Oh forgot TF singing is a FUKCING EARBASHER lol

Sometimes Lanesra the truth proves itself......Mike Tyson was the most popular heavyweight of his generation,he was admired worldwide.......but there wasnt an Englishman anywhere who didnt want Frank Bruno to beat him when they fought.........Klitchsko is one of the most unpopular heavyweights of todays generation yet still there are a huge amount of English people who want him to beat Tyson Fury.

Gazza never disrespected his fellow professionals the way Fury has disrespected his....and personally i would think thats the basis to peoples dislike of one and not the other.

• Like 2

Wasn't specifically aiming at you just making a point as it was mentioned, only plastics do it n not good when and if there's family there things can get chaotic if people enter uninvited and then puts you in a b*****d of a predicament and then were does it end...shame for that to happen to lads over a daft argument on the internet ; )

Wasn't specifically aiming at you just making a point as it was mentioned, only plastics do it n not good when and if there's family there things can get chaotic if people enter uninvited and then puts you in a b*****d of a predicament and then were does it end...shame for that to happen to lads over a daft argument on the internet ; )

And im agreeing with you mate.

Cant help if a numbnut like brookside throws hes toys out the pram and starts frothing at the mouth because I dont like tyson fury.

He says he is hes cousin.

Like fcuk he is, otherwise why would he be doing what hes doing.

Personally I think brookside is a short fat lonely plastic gamester.

Ive been on this forum from the beginning and thats many years now,

You get the odd looney coming to and throw.

So I wind them up

And im bloody good at that lol lol lol

• Like 1

When i get the chance to drop in on my bookmaker...im having a score on the double...Fury to beat Klitschko...Whyte to beat Joshua...more of a wish list than a premonition...wonder what odds he will give me?... :drink:

44/1 with Skybet....not a bad bet in fairness.

However.....just for a little more incentive if you add these to it ( winners in capitals )

DEGALE/Bute

QUIGG/Frampton

SAUNDERS/Lee

EUBANK JNR/O Sullivan

MACARINELLI/Jones

It runs out at 726/1..........cheeky little 15k return on your score ;)

As for Gazza....what a silly comparison.....a man who was loved and adored for the humility and friendship he gave to other British footballers......compared to a man who said every other British boxer was dogshit !

Like ya style...but i got Lee beating Saunders unfortunately...stick with me cheeky double...wouldnt want to be too greedy now would i?... :thumbs:

Edited by AKA-BRINDLE
  • Like 1

Cant help if a numbnut like brookside throws hes toys out the pram and starts frothing at the mouth because I dont like tyson fury.

So I wind them up

Like I said it wasn't aimed at you n you never mentioned addresses I know that, I haven't been following the thread so I don't know what your argument was about, I just like like to comment on such things as when people mention addresses n such in general just to try n stop them gettin in the shit weather that's someone who's guna boot a door in or get there's booted if it saves even one or inosents gettin hurt or sent down it's a good thing...sorry for corrupting the thread..

As for the fight hope it's guna be worth waiting for the best man wins and we all enjoy it.

Come on Ukraine let's get it on..

• Like 1

So I wind them up

Like I said it wasn't aimed at you n you never mentioned addresses I know that, I haven't been following the thread so I don't know what your argument was about, I just like like to comment on such things as when people mention addresses n such in general just to try n stop them gettin in the shit weather that's someone who's guna boot a door in or get there's booted if it saves even one or inosents gettin hurt or sent down it's a good thing...sorry for corrupting the thread..

As for the fight hope it's guna be worth waiting for the best man wins and we all enjoy it.

Come on Ukraine let's get it on..

You haven't corrupted the thread mate.

Your just talking complete sense.

Sometimes Lanesra the truth proves itself......Mike Tyson was the most popular heavyweight of his generation,he was admired worldwide.......but there wasnt an Englishman anywhere who didnt want Frank Bruno to beat him when they fought.........Klitchsko is one of the most unpopular heavyweights of todays generation yet still there are a huge amount of English people who want him to beat Tyson Fury.

Gazza never disrespected his fellow professionals the way Fury has disrespected his....and personally i would think thats the basis to peoples dislike of one and not the other.

I named Gazza as an example as Navek stated TF acts bad considering he's a pro sports man well Gazza was worse if you have that mind set . . What I know about boxin is very limited to say the least but this bravado / slating the opponent happens with most of the world title fights bar Pacio the most pleasant sportsman around , Mark Kaylor was actually fighting in the st yrs ago against his opponent did I think any less of him no I didn't . . I'm probably wrong but the wind up / threats seems to work financially or why would they do it . . Football & Boxing are totally different mentally as every week a fighter winds his opponent up something footballers don't do .