Woo hoo. Only 6 days to go and this will all be over. Maybe a few days of "the ref was biased" "Fury hurt his shoulder" "He slipped" etc etc, but no more theories. :thumbs:

I bet you can't wait walshie

will you be watching the fight if you where closer ild actually invite you round to watch it

• Like 1

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

at least they fought like men .eh .not put some black rag over their faces shooting up women and kids shouting harrys snackbar ..thats the difference between my breed and yours ..

Well there we go

Posted Images

The reason Price got exposed was because he dared to do what most top heavyweights refuse to do......and thats fight other top heavyweights !........The reason the heavyweight division is so poor is because nobody will fight each other,they all want a free ride to a title shot.......of the Ring magazines top 10 heavyweights Fury is the only one who hasnt faced another Ring magazine top 10 heavyweight.......and he is fighting for a world title next week !!.......its an absurd division where fighters are actually rewarded for not fighting.

This is an absolute golden age for British fighters .....there are more British licensed promoters than ever before,more British pro fighters than ever before and with the massive tv and gate revenue at British fights it means promoters can throw big money at foreign champions,it means a fringe world level fighter like Martin Murray gets 4 shots at a world title without ever really having to stretch himself domestically....its almost a farce and makes me feel slightly sorry for ex fighters people like Herol Graham,Kirkland Laing even my ol mucker Mark Kaylor as they would more than likely of been decorated world champions in todays game.

The growth of boxing in the Uk is like never before it means promoters are able to manoeuvre their fighters into position and then pay the money to bring champions over as unlike in America where most of the revenue is at the box office in the Uk with big venues like the O2 and football stadiums most of the revenue is at the gate so the event doesnt just rely on the broadcaster.....if only there was more talent in the heavyweight division the money is there for fortunes to be made,if of course they was willing to fight each other......but for the first time in a long time the real interest at the moment is in the lower divisions.

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 3

The reason Price got exposed was because he dared to do what most top heavyweights refuse to do......and thats fight other top heavyweights !........The reason the heavyweight division is so poor is because nobody will fight each other,they all want a free ride to a title shot.......of the Ring magazines top 10 heavyweights Fury is the only one who hasnt faced another Ring magazine top 10 heavyweight.......and he is fighting for a world title next week !!.......its an absurd division where fighters are actually rewarded for not fighting.

This is an absolute golden age for British fighters .....there are more British licensed promoters than ever before,more British pro fighters than ever before and with the massive tv and gate revenue at British fights it means promoters can throw big money at foreign champions,it means a fringe world level fighter like Martin Murray gets 4 shots at a world title without ever really having to stretch himself domestically....its almost a farce and makes me feel slightly sorry for ex fighters people like Herol Graham,Kirkland Laing even my ol mucker Mark Kaylor as they would more than likely of been decorated world champions in todays game.

The growth of boxing in the Uk is like never before it means promoters are able to manoeuvre their fighters into position and then pay the money to bring champions over as unlike in America where most of the revenue is at the box office in the Uk with big venues like the O2 and football stadiums most of the revenue is at the gate so the event doesnt just rely on the broadcaster.....if only there was more talent in the heavyweight division the money is there for fortunes to be made,if of course they was willing to fight each other......but for the first time in a long time the real interest at the moment is in the lower divisions.

Well put gnasher. I think GGG is a fighter who will fight anyone at the moment, he aint British though. To become the best you have to beat the best :yes: and beat them with your hands not with your mouth ay cushty.

Woo hoo. Only 6 days to go and this will all be over. Maybe a few days of "the ref was biased" "Fury hurt his shoulder" "He slipped" etc etc, but no more theories. :thumbs:

will you be watching the fight if you where closer ild actually invite you round to watch it

Fcuk me crusty,

You got a tele :)

• Like 1

Fcuk me crusty,

Black and white mate don't tell me you wanns come round aswell lol

• Like 1

Fcuk me crusty,

Black and white mate don't tell me you wanns come round aswell lol

It's not a trick so your mates can have our wheels while we're watching is it? :laugh:

Well put gnasher. I think GGG is a fighter who will fight anyone at the moment, he aint British though. To become the best you have to beat the best :yes: and beat them with your hands not with your mouth ay cushty.

GGG v Froche this summer :yes:

• Like 2

That would be a tastey one MIK. Froch got some heart on him, tough as nails but reckon he will need it against GGG.

• Like 1

That would be a tastey one MIK. Froch got some heart on him, tough as nails but reckon he will need it against GGG.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ct8mGT2Jxyw