The Real Holocaust ?

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You got a pretty twisted way of looking back at history...the ss Totenkopf that slaughtered brave lads of the Royal Norfolk Regiment that where fighting a rear gaurd action outside Dunkirk...also fou

Agreed we could/should have avoided the war.   But when you look@players it was inevitable. Churchill,Stalin,hitler. They were all cut from the same cloth! Life was cheap war and winning it was a

hitler created a new monetary system that rivalled the west and communist russia and made the quickest recovery from depression ever, international jewry declared war on the germans in like 1933. we o

I watched a documentary like that on tv a couple of weeks ago,millions of ethnic Germans expelled from Prussia,Czech etc etc etc even though they had lived there for generations. Showed the other side of the War the Victors dont want the rest of the World to see. It was apparently the biggest Ethnic Cleansing the World has ever seen according to the program,a lot of it was hard to watch.

Edited by MickC
  • Like 1

I watched a documentary like that on tv a couple of weeks ago,millions of ethnic Germans expelled from Prussia,Czech etc etc etc even though they had lived there for generations. Showed the other side of the War the Victors dont want the rest of the World to see. It was apparently the biggest Ethnic Cleansing the World has ever seen according to the program,a lot of it was hard to watch.

interesting watch I think they where called Sudatenlanders , heartbreaching in points and I didn't even know it had happened until I watched it on TV

It definitely fits the description of holocaust as well as any event in history,but the real holocaust was against the Armenians.

It was a very clever\evil tactic,appropriating that word.

you might have seen it staffs but there's a short documentary on youtube you'd find interesting,babylon before Hitler.

• Like 1

interesting watch I think they where called Sudatenlanders , heartbreaching in points and I didn't even know it had happened until I watched it on TV

any ideas as to name of documentary?

towards the end of this documentary it touches on the expulsion of the german peoples fr5om the east

ye i read that the russians did some bad shit when they were going forward through some places.

read back through history and man has done some bad shit to others, not just hitler and his crew. some of them chinese leaders have being proper bad cXunts in time gone by.

that's the thing we were meant to be better than the Nazis they were dehumanised but we did as bad if not worse and wheres the remembering of all them deaths of innocent women and children they didn't invade no one? we are not taught about this yes we know abit about the bombing of cities but what about how the germans were pushed into war?

The Germans weren't pushed into war, they conveniently had 50 u-boats ready to go at the very beginning. The question should be who let them build them when we'd already lost millions to the first world war only 20 years prior.

When world jewry openly declares war on you,youd best prepare.

if thousands of british people were being murdered in a chunk of stolen British land even half the modern fannys in this country would push for war.

Edited by neems

When I lived in Germany, I spoke to people in pubs, and it was funny how their relatives always seemed to be the ones who opposed the Nazis. Only one sound old fellow stated that his father was in the Waffen SS, and that in the last days of the war, they fled from the eastern fronin Hungary, and surrendered themselves to the Americans, because they knew the Russians would have killed them.

When I lived in Germany, I spoke to people in pubs, and it was funny how their relatives always seemed to be the ones who opposed the Nazis. Only one sound old fellow stated that his father was in the Waffen SS, and that in the last days of the war, they fled from the eastern fronin Hungary, and surrendered themselves to the Americans, because they knew the Russians would have killed them.

Plenty surrendered to the Americans and got starved to death in concentration camps.

plenty more surrendered to the British and got loaded onto trains and sent to the soviets.