The Real Holocaust ?

He was about as sane as you lol

Morel was pumping him with all sorts of drugs,and hitler was certainly suffering from early stages of Parkinson's. A shambling shaking wreck!

He was more than flawed. He was surrounded by some of the greatest military minds of the day,but choose to ignore them.

They did a bit more than burn churches and shoot en masse lol

It's f***ing cringeworthy reading this,and the embarresing thing I was the same at one time.

Nah hitler was only a figure head and a certainly knew how to stir and unite a nation.

Did great things in peace time.

Heydrich now there was the true engine of the reich. So much so the british assassinated him. (Well Czechs actually did the killing) .

As I said a world without Russia would suit me fine,but it wasn't to be and never will be!

Oh and you mentioned the hitler youth.

The SS were hanging them along with oaps from lamp posts in Berlin hours before it fell!

Edited by truescot
  • Like 3

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You got a pretty twisted way of looking back at history...the ss Totenkopf that slaughtered brave lads of the Royal Norfolk Regiment that where fighting a rear gaurd action outside Dunkirk...also fou

Agreed we could/should have avoided the war.   But when you look@players it was inevitable. Churchill,Stalin,hitler. They were all cut from the same cloth! Life was cheap war and winning it was a

hitler created a new monetary system that rivalled the west and communist russia and made the quickest recovery from depression ever, international jewry declared war on the germans in like 1933. we o

Agreed we could/should have avoided the war.

But when you look@players it was inevitable.

Churchill,Stalin,hitler. They were all cut from the same cloth!

Life was cheap war and winning it was all that mattered.

Churchills alcohol problem didn't help,and hitlers madness certainly didn't!

You only need to look@the monumental blunders he ordered. He was moving divisions and weapons that only existed in his head.

I dislike the Russians and the crimes they committed were trully shocking BUT they were no worse than the crimes committed by the SS and thier volunteers all over the east! Did you think the Russians weren't going to pay them in kind!

It was war and a yet again a shit load of folk got killed! I'd like to say it won't happen again ,but it will!

I don't think Hitler was mad at all,a flawed dictator and almost as ruthless as Churchill and Stalin,but no less a great man with a great vision.

The Russians,Slavs in general have a long history with Germans,but torturing captured soldiers to death and hanging boy scouts (Hitler youth at the time) isn't in the same league as burning houses and shooting prisoners.

though let's not pretend all the bolshevik soldiers were all Russian,plenty of mongoloid central asians.

You can't be serious neems, Hitler had a great vision, wah, to create the Aryan race, super human, blonde haired, blue eyed, six foot tall, ffs neems, were did that leave Hitler,

Hitler was a physopath, who thought, Jews black's, gypsy's, disabled, down syndrome etc were vermin an needed culling, do you agree,

That's the thing about evolution, Hitler put it in to play an looked what happened, this is what I mean, how deluded can you be to believe this tripe.

Superhuman, Haha, who the f**k give Hitler the stripes to say who's Aryan or whatever, oh yeah might make right, what a dispecable philosophy, thinking one man is better than other an that the undeserved should be culled, what a nutcase

He was about as sane as you lol

Morel was pumping him with all sorts of drugs,and hitler was certainly suffering from early stages of Parkinson's. A shambling shaking wreck!

He was more than flawed. He was surrounded by some of the greatest military minds of the day,but choose to ignore them.

They did a bit more than burn churches and shoot en masse lol

It's f***ing cringeworthy reading this,and the embarresing thing I was the same at one time.

Nah hitler was only a figure head and a certainly knew how to stir and unite a nation.

Did great things in peace time.

Heydrich now there was the true engine of the reich. So much so the british assassinated him. (Well Czechs actually did the killing) .

As I said a world without Russia would suit me fine,but it wasn't to be and never will be!

Oh and you mentioned the hitler youth.

The SS were hanging them along with oaps from lamp posts in Berlin hours before it fell!

Ah well maybe one day I'll be sane like you scot.

The fact is we are an endangered species,if we'd have allied ourselves correctly we'd rule as much of the world as we saw fit.

The way things are going we'll die out in a few generations,Hitler had the answer (ideologically speaking),maybe there'll be another different solution in the future,but our chances are getting slimmer and slimmer.

• Like 1

Are you sniffing glue neems ffs

Cheeky barsteward,my body's a temple...

of course I am,how else are you supposed to relax after a hard day?

lol I fully get your point about fighting our own but it was a lot more complicated than that but your ideology is white supremacy it's dangerous mate white supremacy is as bad as Muslim supremacy it's simply not the answer

Are you sniffing glue neems ffs

Cheeky barsteward,my body's a temple...

of course I am,how else are you supposed to relax after a hard day?

lol I fully get your point about fighting our own but it was a lot more complicated than that but your ideology is white supremacy it's dangerous mate white supremacy is as bad as Muslim supremacy it's simply not the answer

No it's not,on both counts.

I'd be closer to this chap ideologically

http://thuleanperspective.com/2013/07/31/why-odalism/

Unfortunately upholding those ideals won't keep us from extinction today.

So i wouldn't be able to fall in love with a thai whore and have a family? What happened to freedom? To me life is about finding balance whether it be health nature or mankind whatever it is finding balance is the key imo. One thing I think we can agree on is the balance is out of whack in today's world we as a nation have become to soft for our own good...how we go about restoring ballance I don't know but finding our balls would be a start.

I can't watch any documentary on genocide makes me vomit and feel ashamed of what we are capable of doing to each other.As for it all being a Jewish conspiracy well you think they would of got more out of it than some barren middle eastern dust bowl.war is war but when civilians are targeted there are no winners,.

So i wouldn't be able to fall in love with a thai whore and have a family? What happened to freedom? To me life is about finding balance whether it be health nature or mankind whatever it is finding balance is the key imo. One thing I think we can agree on is the balance is out of whack in today's world we as a nation have become to soft for our own good...how we go about restoring ballance I don't know but finding our balls would be a start.

I think the fact a man 'falls in love' shows we're a feminised people,what happened to man the f**k up and move on?

You can do what you want,I'd much prefer you took your hybrid Asian whore babies to Asia,but they probably wouldn't be accepted there either.

It's said an honourable society doesn't need laws at all,i can believe that.

• Like 2

hitler created a new monetary system that rivalled the west and communist russia and made the quickest recovery from depression ever, international jewry declared war on the germans in like 1933. we only went to war because they went to war with poland (to liberate the german minority getting killed) because we wanted them to clean our toilets, not theirs, yet when the soviet union hoovered it up we did nothing. it was total war of course there were massactes on all sides and propaganda and dehumanising. nazis and zionists in israel had a deal havaara agreement i think was called where they could transfer all their wealth and assets to isreal, 2/3 had gone from germany before the british stopped it in palestine, the jews commited numerous acrs of terror against britain after the war that is never mentioned.

• Like 3