Big Day Tomorrow

Good luck mate,,,,glad I'm not in your shoes,,,when you see all those scary looking instruments they use ,,drills,, big bone saws ,,and all that blood,,,be like an abattoir when they finished with you.....

• Like 8

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Good luck mate,,,,glad I'm not in your shoes,,,when you see all those scary looking instruments they use ,,drills,, big bone saws ,,and all that blood,,,be like an abattoir when they finished with you

Don't read Misery for fcuks sake. Good luck. Not that you'll need it

No Kev if I'm paying this much money for this op I'm hitting the training seriously hard gone be the best I can be !!

Iv'e just had 10 weeks of recovery after an op mate, had complications, another 2 months of taking it steady the doc says :cray: I re read "The ragged trousered philanthropist" enjoyed that, and "The human universe" by Brian Cox and Andrew Cohen........hard going tbh, enjoyed the TV programme more than the book.

Good luck with the op :thumbs:

Thanks lads !! Got one or two books might order some hunting books and got Andrew edwards DVDs Iv watched 100 times but probably watch again lol hopefully be on my feet ready to get the dogs fit for the season

Feck the books mate,get out of the house as often as possible as soon as possible,you'll end up goin mad otherwise.

just beg anyone who's capable of wheeling you around to take you out.

I had my complete knee done about eleven or twelve weeks ago , helped catch up crate and load 18,000 poults today ..before the op I couldn't walk 200 m before it was agony ...young gun like you your be no time mending ..

• Like 1