Big Day Tomorrow

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Good luck mate,,,,glad I'm not in your shoes,,,when you see all those scary looking instruments they use ,,drills,, big bone saws ,,and all that blood,,,be like an abattoir when they finished with you

Don't read Misery for fcuks sake. Good luck. Not that you'll need it

No Kev if I'm paying this much money for this op I'm hitting the training seriously hard gone be the best I can be !!

Went well bud !! Bit off it from all the drugs but fine!! I am starving mate haven't eaten for over 24 hours

Your still with us then,,,,hope you checked your Jacobs ,,,,just to make sure they operated on the right bits.....

Glad its gone well. When I had my hand pinned they put a big parcel tag around my wrist as they wheeled me into theatre, i was getting dozy and said what that for they said so the do the right one, sweet dreams be buggered

Same idea with the arrows I was sat waiting with an older lad and the boy came along with the marker drew an arrow to the old boys knee and one pointing to my hip..... Tell you it's a good job I asked as the old boy just sat there!!

• Like 1

Glad it's all gone well Owain :thumbs:

So it'll be water and salad at the comp mate.....

Good god Kev got to have a cheat day and if Jonah is bring that chicken and il be woofing it down
  • Like 1