Driving Standards. A Rant

People who take up all the road when turning right- or left at junctions, people who slam their brakes on in the middle of the road when another car approaches, when you could drive a tractor through, taxi/bus drivers too idle to pull over to drop passengers, how many more? too many to list ffs

Cheers, D.

Most of them sound like your typical tourist Dave. Ilove their faces when i approach their shiny audi/bmw/range rover on the lanes round harlyn etc.in my shitty tranny van. They all think their car is twice as wide as it really is and darent go near those nasty walls and hedges with their lovely colour coded wing mirrors.

• Like 1

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If it was not for my job, where without a car I cannot work, I would honestly give up driving. The standard of driving today is abysmal. We all make mistakes and if it is something trivial we usually

Thjs hot weather is doing my head in, all these young women with practically nowt on, i spend more time on the pavements than i do on the road, dashboards full of teeth marks

He meant initiating braking and indicating at the same time. Not actually braking and indicating at the same time, which obviously you have to do. As in, you should indicate in plenty of time before p

Im one the hated bus drivers .i only stop in the middle of the road because theres a lorry or a car in the stop(because its the only space available)its much better for me if i can get to the kerb it gets the oldies off quicker.Also the amount of drivers who would rather have a head on than let me out amaze me .im goin to stop in another hundred yrds and you can go round then.As for passengers that get off and just walk out infront me as im pulling away .seen three run over and known one the bus went over! Add to that minicab drivers and cyclists the barbies in the 4x4s retarded mopeds .love it !

Well I'll add Bin Lorry men. They just have a "f**k off you'll wait attitude"......they don't even try and get out the road they just sit bang in the middle.

• Like 1

Can someone answer me something?

Not really all that annoying but I have always wondered, when I overtake a lorry on the motorway they always flash to let me back in... Why? I have been driving for more than 20 years, I am more than qualified to decide when I can pull back in.

Or are they thanking me for overtaking?

Do they expect me to flash my indicators right and left to thank them for letting me back in?

Not really all that annoying but I have always wondered, when I overtake a lorry on the motorway they always flash to let me back in... Why? I have been driving for more than 20 years, I am more than qualified to decide when I can pull back in.

Do they expect me to flash my indicators right and left to thank them for letting me back in?

:D

Cheers, D.

That's just reminded me..................lorry's that over take other lorry's, which often takes 5 miles to do so......

• Like 1

Most of the near misses or potential road rages ive had have been with either bike riders or lorry drivers..........are we going to fall out Jok :D

Both are at extreme ends of the size scale....both at extreme ends of the speed scale.......and both seem to think that because they are " different " us everyday car drivers should give them some sort of special road dispensation............im not the greatest driver in the world granted....and i dont know what the statistics are......but i be surprised if averaged out both bikes/lorries dont account for most accidents on the roads.

leave us wagon drivers out gnash i have seen your driving you've a heavy right foot lol but when you pay more for cars than most people pay for houses it must be hard to drive sensebly lol

because we can see what's about to overtake us you can't should we apologies for trying to help now

because we can see what's about to overtake us you can't should we apologies for trying to help now

How is that helping me though? I am doing 10 plus mph more than you, and a good lorry length ahead by the time you are flashing to let me back in. Whatever is overtaking you next is not really any of my concern.