Annoying Phrases.....

"Let the games begin....."

"Take it to the next level....."

"With respect...."(when said just before something that is anything but !)

"Just saying."

"At this moment in time.." (Just say "now" !)

There's so many....... I'm a bitter and angry man, aren't I ?

• Like 2

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

People that use the word "lush" and aren't talking about grass complete f***ing nobbers

'Pulled Pork'..................................Everything's pulled sodding pork these days ....

Is it just me, or do any of these modern "buzz-phrases" really get up your nose ?   Are you fed up of hearing about "iconic" buildings ? Had enough of talent show contestants going on "an amazing jo

I done a lot drinking with an Irish lad a few years ago and he always talked about other folk as your man you know your man used too fecking bug me tits

Im from Ireland I might know your man that's if it's your man im thinking of

are you sure it's the right man you know your man

South london is full of black/gangster wannabes if akid gets on my bus and talks to me "street" i pretend i dont understand them .

Bare -lots

Feds-police

Oh my days

My father in law says "to cut a long story short" alot , but it never does.

i would laugh if it wasnt me on the other end but i hate him and the thick cnut just laughs when i insult him and says oh pops i dont have much but atleast i have you lot has a family :blink: right im off to bed wth a headache thinking about that cnut

Sounds like hes trying to get to you mate,if you want rid laugh it all off and pretend to be his best mate,invite him hunting,fishing or camping,your daughter will probably go right off him.

i know your right mate and i have tried but i cant see her leaving the cnut she has a good job and keeps him theres no work in him thats for sure and i know she could do much better the mrs says she will wake up one day but when she loves the the dosser i only have to look and listen to him and i want to fill him in jeans hanging round his arse thinking hes black

i would laugh if it wasnt me on the other end but i hate him and the thick cnut just laughs when i insult him and says oh pops i dont have much but atleast i have you lot has a family :blink: right im off to bed wth a headache thinking about that cnut

Sounds like hes trying to get to you mate,if you want rid laugh it all off and pretend to be his best mate,invite him hunting,fishing or camping,your daughter will probably go right off him.

i know your right mate and i have tried but i cant see her leaving the cnut she has a good job and keeps him theres no work in him thats for sure and i know she could do much better the mrs says she will wake up one day but when she loves the the dosser i only have to look and listen to him and i want to fill him in jeans hanging round his arse thinking hes black

At least he doesn't knock her about. If you really can't stand him, surely you know some lads who would warn him off for a few quid?

At least he doesn't knock her about. If you really can't stand him, surely you know some lads who would warn him off for a few quid?

i would do it myself with pleasure but i know that cnut is more about the mental side of abuse hes in her head and i cant do anything because he will play the victim atleast by not doing the cnut i i know shes ok and still visting

• Like 2