Annoying Phrases.....

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

People that use the word "lush" and aren't talking about grass complete f***ing nobbers

'Pulled Pork'..................................Everything's pulled sodding pork these days ....

Is it just me, or do any of these modern "buzz-phrases" really get up your nose ?   Are you fed up of hearing about "iconic" buildings ? Had enough of talent show contestants going on "an amazing jo

i would laugh if it wasnt me on the other end but i hate him and the thick cnut just laughs when i insult him and says oh pops i dont have much but atleast i have you lot has a family :blink: right im off to bed wth a headache thinking about that cnut

Sounds like hes trying to get to you mate,if you want rid laugh it all off and pretend to be his best mate,invite him hunting,fishing or camping,your daughter will probably go right off him.

i know your right mate and i have tried but i cant see her leaving the cnut she has a good job and keeps him theres no work in him thats for sure and i know she could do much better the mrs says she will wake up one day but when she loves the the dosser i only have to look and listen to him and i want to fill him in jeans hanging round his arse thinking hes black

At least he doesn't knock her about. If you really can't stand him, surely you know some lads who would warn him off for a few quid?

i would do it myself with pleasure but i know that cnut is more about the mental side of abuse hes in her head and i cant do anything because he will play the victim atleast by not doing the cnut i i know shes ok and still visting

sorry to read that,i got the impression they were younger,sounds like you're going to have to be cleverer than him and patient too.

does your daughter like that he winds you up and acts stupid or tolerate it?

if she just tolerates it,you could play the offended victim yourself.

at first matey i thought i was being paranoid but the mrs and a couple of others picked up on it also he thinks if i give him a slap or two which i will one day he will have a reason to turn her against us isolating her more he controls everything her money he has her bank card and pin if though he doesnt work her phone records even her facebook password but he puts it in a way what hes doing is trying to be protective and trys to be so nice about things hes even turned her against her best mates when they have told him some home truths

i would laugh if it wasnt me on the other end but i hate him and the thick cnut just laughs when i insult him and says oh pops i dont have much but atleast i have you lot has a family :blink: right im off to bed wth a headache thinking about that cnut

Sounds like hes trying to get to you mate,if you want rid laugh it all off and pretend to be his best mate,invite him hunting,fishing or camping,your daughter will probably go right off him.

i know your right mate and i have tried but i cant see her leaving the cnut she has a good job and keeps him theres no work in him thats for sure and i know she could do much better the mrs says she will wake up one day but when she loves the the dosser i only have to look and listen to him and i want to fill him in jeans hanging round his arse thinking hes black

At least he doesn't knock her about. If you really can't stand him, surely you know some lads who would warn him off for a few quid?

i would do it myself with pleasure but i know that cnut is more about the mental side of abuse hes in her head and i cant do anything because he will play the victim atleast by not doing the cnut i i know shes ok and still visting

sorry to read that,i got the impression they were younger,sounds like you're going to have to be cleverer than him and patient too.

at first matey i thought i was being paranoid but the mrs and a couple of others picked up on it also he thinks if i give him a slap or two which i will one day he will have a reason to turn her against us isolating her more he controls everything her money he has her bank card and pin if though he doesnt work her phone records even her facebook password but he puts it in a way what hes doing is trying to be protective and trys to be so nice about things hes even turned her against her best mates when they have told him some home truths

Fcuk me that's heartbreaking reading that. That control is so hard to break especially when it's that far and your daughter can't see it or realise it.

Hopefully it doesn't escalate to violence because with a prick like that no doubt he would put a spin on it.

All you can do is bide your time and you'll get your chance.

I have 2 young daughters and I'm always coming up with the what if scenarios and how I'll deal with them.

Hope it goes your way BM sooner rather than later.

• Like 2

Fcuk me that's heartbreaking reading that. That control is so hard to break especially when it's that far and your daughter can't see it or realise it.

Hopefully it doesn't escalate to violence because with a prick like that no doubt he would put a spin on it.

All you can do is bide your time and you'll get your chance.

I have 2 young daughters and I'm always coming up with the what if scenarios and how I'll deal with them.

Hope it goes your way BM sooner rather than later.

thanks for your kind words matey but i like many of her family members can see whats happening and she cant she comes from 2 big famlys shame she cant see things like we do at the moment buts its at a time i cant do anything because i know how he will work it but my natural feeling are to do him harm but thats the worst thing i could do

• Like 1

Dam thats a shit position to be in. I personally would act before thinking but probably the wrong thing if like your saying itll play into his hands. How long has she been with him?

I knew a girl who like your daughter went to work but was with a useless prick. Never worked and would sit indoors making music n smoking weed all day. He cheated on her and managed to blame that on her lol. Sad thing is everyone gave up on her n started to see her less n less. Invite her out n shell never be allowed n point anything out about him shell half agree with you at the time but go back to him n be the same.

What you're doing at the mo' is probably the best thing BM - keep her as close as he'll allow and keep an eye on her. I think if you push the issue, he'll use it against you. She's got to see it for herself.

I'm sorry for your troubles, but bide your time - every dog has it's day !

• Like 1

Take them on holiday the likes of turkey or Russia or Bulgaria then when you get there tell them you'll look after there passports then on the day your leaving send the missus and the girl too some attraction just hours before the flight and take him on the drink and get him out of he's tits shots and everything get him leg less somewhere try and get he's wallet and phone of him if you can and just leave him somewhere and grab the family jump on a plane and make up some excuse that he wants too stay cos he sounds like a vindictive little shit

• Like 1

Take them on holiday the likes of turkey or Russia or Bulgaria then when you get there tell them you'll look after there passports then on the day your leaving send the missus and the girl too some attraction just hours before the flight and take him on the drink and get him out of he's tits shots and everything get him leg less somewhere try and get he's wallet and phone of him if you can and just leave him somewhere and grab the family jump on a plane and make up some excuse that he wants too stay cos he sounds like a vindictive little shit

f***ing hell :laugh: only thing you're missing from that operation is walking him into the forest, spading the f****r and leaving him for the wolves! :D

Just pay some whore to come on to him. If he's really a scumbag then just grease the wheels and let his nature f**k him up.

• Like 2

f***ing hell :laugh: only thing you're missing from that operation is walking him into the forest, spading the f****r and leaving him for the wolves! :D

Just pay some whore to come on to him. If he's really a scumbag then just grease the wheels and let his nature f**k him up.

Add to that a whore with a pair of tits and a cock then catch it on video. Lol

Add to that a whore with a pair of tits and a cock then catch it on video. Lol
Just thought of another idea though fly too Turkey get him pished and drive him over into Syria ieligally rush back get the police told you think he is a terrorist the c**t can't get back in the uk Edited by BIGLURKS
  • Like 1

Cannot stand the phrase "plenty more fish in the sea..!?!" You know if someone's after finished with someone.

Why fish? Why not fecking birds in the sky or something.?

"Game changer" and "get out my face !".......... and if you don't like them, there's plenty more fleas on the hedgehog ! ;)