Here Is Your Best Chance To Do Something About Getting The Hunting Ban Repealed

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Countryside Alliance has launched a new e-lobby as part of its campaign for repeal of the Hunting Act 2004. Take part here and share widely. Members and supporters are encouraged to take part in t

I sent this reply....     Thank you for your reply sir, could I ask you, on what grounds have you made your decision on, im curious as to your expertise in this field, an how you've came to your de

Around the time of the ban, there was a country fair for city kids staged at Staunton Country Park to the north of Portsmouth and my wife and I took along the four and five year old kids we were teach

Posted Images

I'm feeling quite positive about it all though , even a guy in work who has nothing to do with hunting , is loosely involved in farming said his brother had already sent him the countryside alliance link. So it is out there, I don't have a fb account , is it getting around all the fb hunting sites?

its plastered and shared all over Facebook theres 1000s voting on there

• Like 1

This fooker here really has his heels dug in the arsehole, after my reply to his first email informing me he will oppose the repeal he replied the second time!! He must know im only here for work and cant vote anyway, he gave me no hop!!! Lol.

post-57493-0-03143200-1432750184_thumb.jpg

he's another who's claimed expenses, at the tax payers cost, he claims for a second home in london,

Mike Gapes claimed £1,600 per month to rent a second home in London. His few other claims include £30.98 for photograph frames and £17.97 for a tea caddy

• Like 3

Folks, if your on FB and follow any hunting related threds on there, please put a little post up directing people to the CA page to send the letter.

I've been on over the past few days and put sommat on, unfortunatly to people who dont have a clue about the bigger picture. Either they, like last night, think its already happened, or they have no idea that it could happen... But it's only with their and your help.

Spread the word... ;)

Ours is completely on board new it any way but thought best support him (Simon Hart)

Dear Terry,

I am completely supportive of country sports and will vote for repeal of the Hunting Act.

Best wishes

SH

• Like 4