Here Is Your Best Chance To Do Something About Getting The Hunting Ban Repealed

the MPs won't get sick this will go to MPs all over the country, we pay there wages, cameron made us a promise.

back in 2002 most of us didn't have broadband, forums, and the phones, we have today, this time we can communicate a lot more, we will have a much louder voice this time

• Like 2

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Countryside Alliance has launched a new e-lobby as part of its campaign for repeal of the Hunting Act 2004. Take part here and share widely. Members and supporters are encouraged to take part in t

I sent this reply....     Thank you for your reply sir, could I ask you, on what grounds have you made your decision on, im curious as to your expertise in this field, an how you've came to your de

Around the time of the ban, there was a country fair for city kids staged at Staunton Country Park to the north of Portsmouth and my wife and I took along the four and five year old kids we were teach

Posted Images

'The' most important thing that has happened in the hunting world for 10 years and this link has only hit three pages so far...!

Get ye bleedin fingers out, if you've done it put it up that ye have, crow like a gamecock, let's hear ya!

Then get others to do so. Check through the pages and if there are THL mates you have that dont have a post on here, drop em a pm to get it done!

This thred should never drop out of the top five posts in a 'new content' search... And only YOU can see that it doesn't..!!!

I usually just sit back on thing like this I've never voted for anything in my life . But lads we really really need to get behind this. This are big chance we need to spread the word. It takes 2 mins to do and get as many friends and family to do the same come on we can really do this lets not sit back and leave it to others

• Like 3