• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Never happen mate im a responsible owner not some twat who lets them roam wherever.

good dog that its doing it job,the cat was lucky by the sound of it. Buck my younger dog bumped into one last year , I heard him cry it was clamped on to his head, I ran towards him . but somehow h

i have always broke my dogs to cats can save alot of grief with alot of the elderly neighbours i have round me or perm that said accidents can and do happen when you least expect it i wonder what next

Vermin cats are.I don't agree with killing someone's pet.but they are s pest shitting all over my front gardens bark.if they come in my garden and the dog does nail one its not my prob

Neighbours one kept shitting in flower bed caught it one day by the back gate with the hose f**k did I soak it look on its face as it walked off priceless. Had a high pitch "cat scarer" lol some cnut nicked that along with the bird feeder :laugh:

Neighbours one kept shitting in flower bed caught it one day by the back gate with the hose f**k did I soak it look on its face as it walked off priceless. Had a high pitch "cat scarer" lol some cnut nicked that along with the bird feeder :laugh:

Will have been a cat burglar no doubt.

• Like 4

Almost lost a dog to a cat bite, try my best to keep em away from em. Not a fan of killing someone's pet but all cats should be on leads and most cat owners should just get a grip!!!

• Like 4

In process of breaking mine he was ok when he was younger but lately is showing to much interest in them. A farmers words I keep thinking about season just gone when he spotted him in the car was don't you dare touch my cats they come up the fields after the rabbits so I need to get him sorted and his not at the moment.

Finding them is the hard part don't see that many about they just tend to pop up any where now and again

• Like 1

theres one at the bottom of our street that scratched dog on nose when she was a pup, little sod hides under the car or bushes, shes never forgot though nearly had it last week the thing took a swipe at my foot and then followed us all the way up the street. Id love to let her do the fecking thing but theres to many nosey buggers about.

Mind when the cat had kittens a couple of years ago went through in the morning she had them here's misty lying down mothering the kitten licking all the shit of it some dog that ??