Gay Marriage

I reckon that whatever 2 CONSENTING adults get up to is their own business, if ya wanna get married go for it. I have no kids nor the desire for them as i am the least maternal female on the planet, so shan't say anything about same sex parents.

People are saying it's perverse?

How about BDSM? shall we ban that?

Threesomes? shall we ban those?

How many (fellas mainly ;)) of you who think it is against nature have asked your missus to take it up the arse?

According to the bible it is against God's will to have sex with someone of the same sex.

If I remember correctly so is masturbation. Please step forward and shout out if you have never.........

Nah thought not ;)

I like women who don't like kids, we got a lot in common , we have to sort a night out his season lamping I think we have great night , I like tough straight talking women ,I should imagine your a fit type woman as well , you prob make it look easy for carrying the rabbits as well :thumbs::D
ya wee bugger ya

jim and lab :thumbs: always look for a opening :D

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Its this wishy washy hippy " turn the other cheek " cobblers that got us into the trouble our societies are now in with immigration......30 years ago some of us were ranting and raving about it but ot

I love these gay bashing threads LOL As some may know, my lad is gay, civil partnership, live in a nice house on a nice estate, both professionals, make no secret of it but don't flaunt it. Just 2 a

Next thing you know it will be peados making the case for "well I was born this way so I have right" type nonsense.......they tried before and if we keep making the abnormal normal then they will have

Posted Images

I reckon that whatever 2 CONSENTING adults get up to is their own business, if ya wanna get married go for it. I have no kids nor the desire for them as i am the least maternal female on the planet, so shan't say anything about same sex parents.

People are saying it's perverse?

How about BDSM? shall we ban that?

Threesomes? shall we ban those?

How many (fellas mainly ;)) of you who think it is against nature have asked your missus to take it up the arse?

According to the bible it is against God's will to have sex with someone of the same sex.

If I remember correctly so is masturbation. Please step forward and shout out if you have never.........

Nah thought not ;)

I nearly had a threesome last night......I just needed two more people !

• Like 1

If i had a son and he was gay its all well and good saying id love him, of course i still would. It would though affect our relationship for sure. Its something i will never understand nor want too.

People can be gay thats fine i couldnt give a shit about how other people want to live their lifes. They can get married if they want i dont believe in any gos anyway so couldnt give a shit. Adopting kids is a big no for me its not fair on the kid.

The question on can you be born gay is interesting. Only because i watched a program not to long ago about genius kids. I noticed none of the kids had parents in lower end jobs. It made me question is intelligence genetic or enviromental? Could it be the kids have taken the brains of the parents or the fact they have educated parents they are able to be pushed. Lets face it little shaniqua may be bright at school but when she comes home to her dad jammel his more interested in his trainers and mum tasha is too busy preparing the microwave dinner lol. You do get some parents who do everything though and just dont end up with bright kids.

Back on subject i reckon being gay must be a chemical unbalance. Some blokes dont mind a finger up the arse from a bird lol. They dont adopt a womanly manner though. So its not their sexual preferences that makes em act like bitches its got to be genetic. Maybe those with gay kids have the gay gene in em.

well i have just realised i am gay with my 4 year old son and want to marry him legalise gay incest now. i am going to set up a charity or quango and expect corrie and hollyoaks to promote it endlessly in their story lines.

• Like 3

Have to say our kid was gay from day one I shit you not :laugh:

I've told him straight (lol no pun) I will never accept Poofs having kids and he is defo one of these "fabulous" types that thinks the world is their stage. One time the cnut just lept in the air and did the splits and ripped his pants.. On the fuuckin metro here in barca.... so I slapped him :laugh: now the bitch has a hump with me lol

As Gnasher said..... attention seeking ;)

Bwaaa Ha ha ha ha ha. That had me laughing my bollocks off. I have had a smoke though... The Mrs is looking at me like I`m insane.

Our kid is a homo, luckily he`s the bull owning, cage fighting, nut job type. I still couldnt bring myself to go to his wedding day should he have one though.

Be thankful for small mercies. Imagine if the mormon church accepted it, Geezers rocking round with 10 husbands :whistling:

• Like 1

When some people say no to gay marriage in a church, I scratch me heed.

All the feckin vicars are either queer or kiddie fidlers so why not in a church.

Anyway fec all that gay malarkey,

Im scared to try it, just incase I like it.

Question : would you rather see a kid put in care rather than put with a loving caring gay couple ?

If i was the kid id rather go into care thanks........infact just dump me at the side of the road i,ll sort myself out !

For some kids growing up in a family with 2 dads or 2 mums might be perfectly feasible.......for other kids it would be simply unacceptable and a horrible life to force on them............but f**k it eh,as long as the parents feel " complete " !!

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 2

So for the gay marriage supporters here,you presumably would have no problem with incestuous relationships?

it's a choice and it doesn't hurt anyone else....allegedly.

and as for animals and children not being able to consent some young kids are a lot more switched on than most adults (i'm sure this could be tested somehow) and in some countries apes and dolphins have human rights,so surely those can consent.

let the whole practice go back to what it should be,a shady secret people keep to themselves.

• Like 1

Its this wishy washy hippy " turn the other cheek " cobblers that got us into the trouble our societies are now in with immigration......30 years ago some of us were ranting and raving about it but others were saying " it doesnt effect me so who cares "......now those same people are demanding something be done !!

Why should we turn the other cheek and say " well im not bent so it doesnt effect me ".......you might not be an immigrant either but it still effects our societies we are all too quick to be tolerant and accepting of folk different from us....while all the time societies standards slip further and further away.

No poofs should not be allowed to get married dont be so ridiculous...........if thats what they are so be it get on with your life.....but we dont all have to play a part by giving our blessing to it.

well said gnash .

no they shouldnt be allowed to get married nor adopt or foster children .a survey carried on pedos a few years ago in our prisons found that over ninety per cent of convicted pedos when questioned about their sexuality said they were gay .

So for the gay marriage supporters here,you presumably would have no problem with incestuous relationships?

it's a choice and it doesn't hurt anyone else....allegedly.

and as for animals and children not being able to consent some young kids are a lot more switched on than most adults (i'm sure this could be tested somehow) and in some countries apes and dolphins have human rights,so surely those can consent.

let the whole practice go back to what it should be,a shady secret people keep to themselves.

Do I really need to explain why incest is harmful?

Animals have human rights.... :laugh: What sort of logic did you follow to go from animals having human rights means that they then must be sentient enough to understand the human language and give consent? I could give a rock the same rights that I have, that doesn't make it a fecking human, that makes me bat crap crazy! This is becoming ridiculous.

no they shouldnt be allowed to get married nor adopt or foster children .a survey carried on pedos a few years ago in our prisons found that over ninety per cent of convicted pedos when questioned about their sexuality said they were gay .

And 100% of rapists are male...... we shouldn't mistake causation with correlation. :thumbs:

I love these gay bashing threads LOL As some may know, my lad is gay, civil partnership, live in a nice house on a nice estate, both professionals, make no secret of it but don't flaunt it. Just 2 average guys that do the same as the rest of us.

No big deal really is it? :whistling:

As far as church weddings and "vows" etc are concerned, how many on here who had a church wedding went to church regularly except for weddings, funerals, Christenings and having the banns read out? :laugh:

If any of you found out your son/daughter, sister/brother was gay, would you have the same feelings? :hmm:

Try it, I did, I'm no hypocrite though :thumbs:

Cheers, D.

I think its great that you have been able to accept it and if your father/son relationship hasnt changed then brilliant......but i think its unrealistic to expect everyone to be like that........a good friend of mine had something similar he was always very close with his son and was totally shocked when the lad " came out " as they say.......he was absolutely heart broken and sadly it destroyed their relationship........i used to try to do the good pal bit by listening and he,d say things like " we have no future as father and son " or " thats it the family name stops with me ".............he wasnt being nasty he just felt genuinely hurt and dissapointed and i can totally understand that.......they tried to carry on their relationship but they were forcing it and the respect/admiration had been lost both ways so after an emotional meeting one day they decided to go their seperate ways there was no malice there they were both just being true...... sad really.

• Like 2