Farage Speech Today

Farage made a good speech at the European Parliament today.

No doubt the MSM will spin it as 'Farage Wants To Torpedo Refugee Ships' or some similar bollocks.

The BBC certainly won't show any of it lol

Edited by shepp
  • Like 11

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Farage made a good speech at the European Parliament today.   No doubt the MSM will spin it as 'Farage Wants To Torpedo Refugee Ships' or some similar bollocks. The BBC certainly won't show any of

Supported ukip from the very start ,followed farage in his early eu days.   Really thought he was the man,bit of a posh boy but he spoke sense and I felt he was connected.   But the party has impl

People need to vote ukip even if thay dont win it will make the other partys think about what thay doing to us thay are shiting them selfs as thay can see how many people have had to much of th

The Clown Who Basically Said Where Being Attacked From With-in Is Right To A Degree . . . There 2nd regeneration Who Class Themselves As Anything BUT British There Allegiance Is With There Fore-Fathers Birth Place I.e Pakistan Ect , So We Let More In To Produce Tomorrow's Home Grown Terrorists , Is That What He's Suggesting ?? These Terrorists With-In Are Muslim Followers Who Will Never Except This Country's Values / History / Laws They Demand We Change To Suit Them & The Way The Country that's Been Run Over The Last 20yrs They Believe They Will Get What They Believe Is There God Given Right , The Old Saying "If A Dogs Born In A Stable It Doesn't Make It A Horse" Really Applies Here , I Believe The Country Has 1 Last Chance To Do Something To Try'n Stop This & That Chance Comes In A Few Weeks At The Polling Stations . . I Hope Its Not Wasted !!

• Like 5

What gives people the right to just pick a country thousands of miles away circumvent all laws and proper process and just turn where thry like ? When will tjey PTB say enough is enough or will they just wait till Europe is turned into a worse region than africa and the middle east ?

• Like 2

Thats a proper man speaking out not like the rest of them we need him in to try sort out the shit we are in Britain needs to look after the British thirst what about the war veterans that went to war for this country then dont get the help thay need to cope with it after because of so called funds but we still keep letting overs in whats not British where is the logic in that it makes my blood boil he his getting my vote

• Like 4

Thats a proper man speaking out not like the rest of them we need him in to try sort out the shit we are in Britain needs to look after the British thirst what about the war veterans that went to war for this country then dont get the help thay need to cope with it after because of so called funds but we still keep letting overs in whats not British where is the logic in that it makes my blood boil he his getting my vote

+2 :thumbs:

hes getting my vote and im not even in the country,but agree with what he is saying

he was on bbc1 tonight 10 50 pm 1/2 hour, he came over very good I think, I will give him a go , ok they wont win , but its better than voting for others , and if the snp get a lot of seats with labour and they win we fooked good and proper then, not sure if Cameron get back in it could be close I think again . :yes:

• Like 1

+2 :thumbs:
And 3