Why Is It Always Blacks Rioting ......

Baltimore is the latest place to be destroyed by the very people that live there ... What is it with the black community that they have a riot when somebody black dies in police custody .......

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I hark back to the good old days when life was so much simpler, black and white so to speak (if I'm actually allowed to say that anymore). The days before the loony left distorted our values and eth

Look, let's have it right......there is a massive difference between a racist and a realist !!  Folk like me are condemned for speaking the truth in a world where lies rule and the truth isn't welcom

I also live in the west of ireland.......not exactly the multi cultural epicentre of the world is it matey ..........not that many "black" or "asian" areas about is there   If the old bill went int

Posted Images

Must admit I can never understand rioting and smashing up places,,,protest yes,,but not rioting....

Trouble is those yank cops do like killing black fellas,,,been loads just lately,,,

• Like 3

If you beat a dog enough it will either cower, piss itself , run away or it will bite back.

I was waiting for the "it's not their fault, poor oppressed ethnic" thing to get written......just didn't expect it so soon and certainly not from you an ex military man ?

• Like 1

If you beat a dog enough it will either cower, piss itself , run away or it will bite back.

I was waiting for the "it's not their fault, poor oppressed ethnic" thing to get written......just didn't expect it so soon and certainly not from you an ex military man ?

Where did I say its not their fault? I told what happens in the real world Wilf. I personally would shoot any f****r rioting or damaging property it wouldnt have f**k all to do with ethhenticity. Or just wait for the "nuke them " brigade to come on.

no concept of abstract thought they literally live on impulse and don't think of consequences. looting and burning their own shops and neighbourhood and blaming other people. smaller prefrontal cortex or something.

imagine what its like for a black living in the west.

the government gives you every advantage possible, the media makes out your just as good if not better than anyone else,and yet you see the exact opposite,you see your people are lazier,less intelligent and more inclined to being criminals than anyone else.

that would give anyone an inferiority complex.

add in the fact no sub-saharan African had even invented the wheel until colonisation and it's obvious they're not meant to live in complex and technologically advanced societies.

no wonder they chimp out at the drop of a hat (or in this case another drug dealer).

Edited by neems
  • Like 3