General Election ...

Guest ragumup

• Replies 665
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

all the GE talk, VEDay70 years today ww2 ended no matter who we support, its because of those who fought, we have a choice

You daft c@nts just gave them a landslide by voting SNP  

Mate! labour started that shit last time round

Posted Images

we also have more food banks in scotland than in london, whats the population difference?

is it possible for a family on the house of plenty to spend there doe on beer and fags etc and nip round for a houndout of food ? just asking like

Do you know any? Isn't the disgrace that here's actually a need for these.....and it's not only folk on the dole that use them

Some people will put their phone contracts or Sky subscription above the most important things

People think their entitled to luxury's these days

This is very true, I've said the same on here before........ask the same people to spend the same on health care & suddenly they are skint! Haha......I know...I've been there.....

attachicon.gifsnp.jpg

labour getting desperate in scotland...

elaine c smith is already part of the yes side, now supporting the snp.. shes doing a good job :thumbs:

from alex thompson, a good read! mary or marys lol ;) is also in the vid

http://blogs.channel4.com/alex-thomsons-view/scotland-nicola-sturgeon-scottish-national-party-george-square-glasgow/9385

Edited by Joe1888

re: food banks, wish it was as simple as you lads mention..

we also have more food banks in scotland than in london, whats the population difference?

is it possible for a family on the house of plenty to spend there doe on beer and fags etc and nip round for a houndout of food ? just asking like
Do you know any? Isn't the disgrace that here's actually a need for these.....and it's not only folk on the dole that use them

Some people will put their phone contracts or Sky subscription above the most important things

spoken like a true, right winger.. wish it was as simple as that mate

I know its not as simple as that for everyone but for quite a few it is as simple as that

• Like 2

null_zpsca436dd8.jpg

Will Farage send his wife back to Germany if he gets in? :hmm::hmm:...Farage doesn't sound like your typical English name, wonder how his parents got here :whistling::whistling:

Well seeing as how the English are of Germanic decent I dont think that will be necessary do you?

Aye mate you are all decended from the Germans.....just like the Royals so why are you getting upset about your English customs being eroded? surely you should all be wearing lederhosen and slapping each other in the face with a cod....maybe only the pure bloods should be allowed to live there :whistling:

Sorry you have lost me there, when did I mention customs?Oh and lets not forget the Scots have a fair amount of Germanic/Norse blood in the mix, in fact your very own hero William Wallace was himself of Norman stock, the de-Wallace family of wales, and Robert the bruce a decendent of the house of Wessex, SAXON :D I bet that makes the kilt chafe a bit eh? Oh hang on the Scots national costume, Ahh yes invented by an English man :tongue2:

• Like 1

And just in case the banter makes any of you Scots lads think I hate you, nothing could be further from the truth, I regard you as an awesome kick ass race, who I would be proud to stand next to in any fight, if only you could see it, if you would stand together with us as brothers, we could rid the lands we love of an enemy, who, to be fair has not yet set his sights on you properly YET, I will repeat, WAKE UP SCOTLAND, before it is too late ;)

• Like 8

Will Farage send his wife back to Germany if he gets in? :hmm::hmm:...Farage doesn't sound like your typical English name, wonder how his parents got here :whistling::whistling:

Well seeing as how the English are of Germanic decent I dont think that will be necessary do you?

Aye mate you are all decended from the Germans.....just like the Royals so why are you getting upset about your English customs being eroded? surely you should all be wearing lederhosen and slapping each other in the face with a cod....maybe only the pure bloods should be allowed to live there :whistling:

Sorry you have lost me there, when did I mention customs?Oh and lets not forget the Scots have a fair amount of Germanic/Norse blood in the mix, in fact your very own hero William Wallace was himself of Norman stock, the de-Wallace family of wales, and Robert the bruce a decendent of the house of Wessex, SAXON :D I bet that makes the kilt chafe a bit eh? Oh hang on the Scots national costume, Ahh yes invented by an English man :tongue2:

He was descended from the Anglo- Norman and Gaelic nobilities, Grandfather was Robert De Brus 5th lord of Annandale.

He was trilingual speaking Anglo- Norman and Gaelic, here ends the history lesson. :thumbs:

I don't know why this turned into a thread about Scotland.....they will be fine because they are result swingers when it comes to voting.

It's England we should be talking about, they are the ones bang in the shit !!

• Like 2

And just in case the banter makes any of you Scots lads think I hate you, nothing could be further from the truth, I regard you as an awesome kick ass race, who I would be proud to stand next to in any fight, if only you could see it, if you would stand together with us as brothers, we could rid the lands we love of an enemy, who, to be fair has not yet set his sights on you properly YET, I will repeat, WAKE UP SCOTLAND, before it is too late ;)

Won't happen until they experience it unfortunately,hopefully they stay ignorant.

• Like 1