Lord Janner Wont Face Charges.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

lord janner wont face child sex charges as he now suffers demencia, he wont get a fair trial cause he cant remember but records show he claimed his expenses last yr,wonder how he remembered them lol

This is the same Lord Janner that wanted war criminals prosecuted regardless of there age or condition ...had a change of heart it would seem !!!

I bet he's got plenty of dirt on others that are making decisions.....   Let's hope Scotland do the right thing, something that our pathetic country couldn't do.

In 2011, John Demjanjuk was convicted of complicity in atrocities, committed during the Second World War.

At the time, Lord Janner said (quote), "Today's verdict sends an unequivocal message: that the passage of time is no barrier to justice. Age or poor health cannot absolve anyone of appalling crimes" (end quote)

I rest my case, your Honour.........

I think we need to take into account they never had the type of illness in them days that we have today , Convenient Dementia is a modern day illness that seems to attack people of high standing that would normally relish there day in court to clear their name ...& luckily other fine upstanding members of the establishment have recognised this illness & given there full support to the poor sufferers to save them further upset .. :whistling:

In 2011, John Demjanjuk was convicted of complicity in atrocities, committed during the Second World War.

At the time, Lord Janner said (quote), "Today's verdict sends an unequivocal message: that the passage of time is no barrier to justice. Age or poor health cannot absolve anyone of appalling crimes" (end quote)

I think we need to take into account they never had the type of illness in them days that we have today , Convenient Dementia is a modern day illness that seems to attack people of high standing that would normally relish there day in court to clear their name ...& luckily other fine upstanding members of the establishment have recognised this illness & given there full support to the poor sufferers to save them further upset .. :whistling:

I see your point. Its a bit like Ernest Saunders, of the so-called "Guinness Four" - remember him ?

Convicted of serious fraud and manipulation of share prices. Spared a long prison sentence only because he was diagnosed with debilitating dementia............

Staged the most amazing recovery since Lazarus.

I see your point. Its a bit like Ernest Saunders, of the so-called "Guinness Four" - remember him ?

Convicted of serious fraud and manipulation of share prices. Spared a long prison sentence only because he was diagnosed with debilitating dementia............

Ernie was a pioneer in Convenient Dementia , but for people like him it may never have been discovered ..Conveniently cured he's managed to get his life back on track , no doubt Lord Janner will manage the same sort of miracle ...unlike the real victims who will never get closure ...

• Like 4
  • 1 month later...

Might happen yet, there's talk of him being tried in Scotland for offences alleged to have happened there.

I might also have picked it up wrong, but am I right in saying he has voted over 250 times on serious matters since being diagnosed with dementia.

Theres a surprise that hes no going to be prosicuted Eh but when all this started he was fit enough to sign all his wealth and houses over to his family so its like they already knew the truth

His family say he is completely innocent.

I would be very interested to know how much contact he has with his grand children?

He signed his estate over to his children, maybe in case he went to court, was found guilty then would of had to pay compensation to the victims.

Stuart Hall did the same.

Edited by shepp

Strange too that apparently he has voted many times in the H of L, despite suffering from dementia: small wonder the country is f***ed.

it stinks , if he as done these things, either lock him up, or put a pillow over his head , job done then save load of tax payers money :yes:

Ernie was a pioneer in Convenient Dementia , but for people like him it may never have been discovered ..Conveniently cured he's managed to get his life back on track , no doubt Lord Janner will manage the same sort of miracle ...unlike the real victims who will never get closure ...

There is a similar condition which seems to effect police officers accused of misconduct. If there is a chance that their pension may be forfeit then they often retire immediately on the grounds of ill health.

You would be surprised to learn the number which then sufficiently recover to be hired by their old force, as a civilian consultant on more money for less work. Often the next day!

• Like 1

cant believe anyone whos normal would want to protect the scumbags. f**k the damage done to your career not as if they will have to get a job in tescos or anything. As a normal person who could anyone protect the lowest crime.

You do not really understand who runs this country no matter who is in power do you? We are just cannon fodder, theirs to do with as they will. No matter who is in control it will never change. Margaret Thatcher supposedly one of the most powerful prime ministers we have ever had, even she had to bow to the old boy network.

TC

• Like 2

Don't know anything about the case really but I would have thought the reason he signed all his wealth over to his family is more likely to be due to inheritance tax. if he lives for over 7 years after signing it over the family will not pay inheritance tax on it. It's not likely to be because of fear of payouts

• Like 1

Don't know anything about the case really but I would have thought the reason he signed all his wealth over to his family is more likely to be due to inheritance tax. if he lives for over 7 years after signing it over the family will not pay inheritance tax on it. It's not likely to be because of fear of payouts

case hes done,,claims.ect,

Don't agree mate , my thoughts are if he has nothing , the chance of anyone suing him for compensation is a non starter .