Your Hands!

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My god how this site has sunk ... Grown men talking of how their poor little hands hurt and advising a WOMAN on using moisturiser ... Fukc me what's next tips on the correct she of blusher .... Look

My hands were terrible for years from all sorts of manual work.......until I discovered gloves!

big joe joyce the fighting man on utube steeps his hands in peterel,,whatever that is,lol.

Udder Cream Worth A Try . . If Nothing Works Use Manuca Honey , Expensive But If Its Bad Money Doesn't Come Into It & When That Works Start Wearing Gloves !!

Edited To Add Double Post .

Edited by lanesra
  • Like 1

My hands are fine but have circlea of cracked skin...wait for it lol...i bite myself lol sort of like a twitch when i get fustrated i guess like when some people punch holes in walls dont even notice im doing it but know i must look a prick lol.

The very very best thing I have found for my hands (knuckles split and bleed if I clench my fists) is Uddermint. The stuff they rub on milking cows? Find it at your local agri place. Healed mine up in 4 days ;)

Edited to add... Now i have actually read the previous responses, I see I am not the only one who raids the dairy shed :D

Edited by Donna Wildwood
  • Like 1

Norwegian formula hand cream, get it on line, boots, superdrug.

Barrier cream or gloves to prevent the damage

I will go with that. Worked well for me when working with wet and dry ropes everyday.

A mate who's a plasterer put me on to it.

Never tried oats personally but we use it for my daughter who has bad eczema. We also use diprobase cream for her. It works better than ten of the top named brands.

Ok well had a bit of what black briar said last night.. Not bad at all :laugh:

Will get go up to the parlour tonight and have a look for udder cream. Strange that cause that farmer has bad hands and never mentioned it before - hopefully get some!

I've used that Norwegian formula stuff before will go back to it again now tho.

The gloves will be on all day too!............ Hopefully :laugh:

Pal mine has bad hands get a few of the gloves at the petrol station plastic ones cake cream in and put the gloves back on keep em moist few hours a time let of to dry and repeat

sure I'm not going round petrol stations nicking gloves :laugh:

I've few boxes of ones from the dairy farm though :laugh:

I'd them on with cream this morning not a great sensation but hey ho :thumbs:

big joe joyce the fighting man on utube steeps his hands in peterel,,whatever that is,lol.

Petrol will make your hands like a lump of rock, a lot of old fighting men would use it, the amount of so called men on here using moisturiser and all this shit for nice hands what that all about what's wrong with proper manly rough fasters these days
I'm aloud to cause I'm no a man but I'd say the men on here are fixing their mitts for two reasons -

1. For the missus sake

2. Because their missus made them :laugh:

Usually always the answer to why men do things :D

• Like 1