Sunderland V Toon Score Predictions

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Max , if the neutral supporter dosnt consider it big or important , its not big or important , in most papers around the country it gets very little coverage , as for the fans being the best , a coupl

max enjoy the win [5 in a row] but haway mate get real cats is good for "our" team but this is about his limit I love his desire /commitment but sorry not an England player and please stop sayi

Sky minute by minute updates;   After the third goal went in : "The boos ring out around the ground"   After the fourth goal went in: (62nd minute): " The ground is emptying"   At the final w

Posted Images

great result for Sunderland and superb goal. best side won on the day but they are two very poor teams to be honest but the 3 points was much needed by Sunderland and they did deserve them.

• Like 2

mojo came back when goal went in but its wore off again now lol palace will probably stuff us next weekend and normal service will be resumed

Felt that yesterday when Zamorra lifted a belter in and QPR went on to win,is nice though to feel it once in a while eh :thumbs::laugh:

• Like 1

Defoe

Fletcher

Graham

Wickham

Johnson

Cattermole

Watmore

Buckley

O'shea

Jones

All as good as Brits ' most English

They know what it means as does Larrson ' Mannone' Gomez' Pantillimon' Virgini' Anholt ' and by now so will Revilliere.

SAFC will be up for it as will NUFC

I think you underestimate this Derby Gnash ?

I didnt see the game but from what ive been told it panned out exactly like i thought it would Newcastle just not up for it as much as Sunderland....and with a team of mostly foreigners floating around mid table why would they care about your derby.

I dont underestimate anything Max its a big derby to the north east,not to anyone else.

Oh....and im told it took a little Canning Town kid to settle your North East derby

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 1

Its definately a football rivalry but i agree with Keepdigging its not a derby game i just dont see how derby games can be contested between clubs from different cities its like saying West Ham and Southend is a derby game just because they,re both in the South East.....a derby game is about the build up in the workplace,the pubs,the neighborhood,boys clubs etc etc......how can that happen with clubs from different cities......i guess the bonus of being a 1 club city is you get bigger than average gates as theres only 1 team to support,the downside is you miss out on the area rivalry.

• Like 1

How can rivalries in the workplace/pubs/schools/boys clubs etc exist when the clubs are in different cities ?....A derby game is about getting the better of the folk you see day to day and live your life with and around.

Max you can keep trying to convince people its a massive derby but folk are not daft....people who have been around football long enough know exactly whats what i dont class myself any more of a fan than the next man but i have been an active supporter of my club and country for many years,the big derby games i normally watch on telly but i didnt personally feel any desire to watch your game yesterday....and there will of been thousands of people like me why are you so intent on trying to tell us we,re wrong !!.....stone me i predicted a 1 nil Sunderland win in a game Newcastle wouldnt be up for.......and you still told me i was wrong !!!!

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 1

I know diddly squat about football but isn't swansea City and Cardiff city classed as a derby ???

It would be classed as a rivalry yes.....same as Liverpool/Utd would be classed as a rivalry........but Liverpool/Everton is the derby game.....same as Utd/City is the derby game.......some rivalries such as Arsenal/Spurs.....West Ham/Millwall,Celtic/Rangers,the 2 Sheffield clubs,Bristol etc etc are both.

• Like 2