Jeremy Kyle

Just got back in with the dog and caught some woman pouring her heart out. Got aload of problems but can get treatment in america. Jeremy says hell put her details on the website so people can donate. Wait for it...she needs to raise 12k ffs lol surely the tight f****r could just turn around and say surprise well cover it. Was expecting it to be 120k or something. Know he cant save the world but if he can have her on the show whats 12k for life changing treatment.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Id rather burn my house down than have that f****n idiot on the telly.

I would rather sleep with hot coals sizzling my eye-sockets than have that dicksplash on the goggle-box,his brother was a heroin-addict who was packed off by the kyle family to new zealand............

Who needs the Jeremy Kyle show when you can just log on here

I would rather sleep with hot coals sizzling my eye-sockets than have that dicksplash on the goggle-box,his brother was a heroin-addict who was packed off by the kyle family to new zealand......................why doesnt jeremy invite his bro on when doing a program on drug addiction?

Jeremy Kyle was accused of coming on to a 16 year old girl when he was a radio DJ...........why doesnt he get her on when doing a program about stalkers?

Why doesnt the squeaky-clean three times a year botox injecting f****r get HIS ex on when doing a program about failed relationships?Stop throwing stones in that glass-house AND PUT SOMETHING ON THE END OF IT THEN!!!!!!!!!

• Like 11

To be honest i dont really watch tv. Become abit of a geek and rather have my head stuck in a book. Only put the tele on while having some toast. Whenever the tele goes on i just end up flicking and then end up on the news which is just repeated and crap compare to the details online of whatevers going on.

Just thought his a tight f****r to let the poor woman pour her heart out and only need a poxy 12k.

• Like 1

Im amazed he gets away with it in todays pc society.......shout and take the piss out of blacks/pakis/benders you get arrested.........but shout at retarded people with rotten teeth and they put it on the telly !!

Someone the other day told me Kyle is a West Ham fan out of Canning Town :icon_eek: .....i cant have that :icon_redface:

• Like 5

Im amazed he gets away with it in todays pc society.......shout and take the piss out of blacks/pakis/benders you get arrested.........but shout at retarded people with rotten teeth and they put it on the telly !!

Someone the other day told me Kyle is a West Ham fan out of Canning Town :icon_eek: .....i cant have that :icon_redface:

Fukcing howling here....retards with rotten teeth :laugh: Theres a lad round here went on it (no rotten teeth,but many other issues)gave his wife ( teeth were the least of her issues)an ultimatum...its me or your knock off (enter equally strange weirdo) and ended up coming home on his own :yes::laugh: Oh the shame :cray: ...

• Like 1

My mate met him at the races and apparently he is a horrible c**t, obnoxious to say the least, really , really looked down his nose at the other punters who had all been invited into a guest box. Says he has chucked punting big time but if his response to his horses getting beaten were anything to go by then he definitely has,nt.

Oh just too add, it is a well known fact that he does indeed have a hammers tat on his breast.