Immigrating To Canada

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hi,   I posted on here a while ago about immigrating to Canada. I applied for my permanent residency back in may, and, good news, I have just received them now........ yippee ....... woop woop .

Hi Maxhardcore, heres an update for yah. As you know when we landed we stayed with friends and the first job was to get a vehicle to be able to drive about and look at areas that we would like to liv

hi all, my final update before we go, we have managed to sell nearly every thing with only my 4x4 left to sell, its actually gone quite smooth, we have got to say the rest of our good byes to friends

Posted Images

Don't fook it up at the first instance of home sickness or things not quite going hunky dory

Like anywhere there will be set backs and hard times

Just keep looking at the Bigger Picture

Best of Luck you 'a lucky so and so's

we know at first its going to be hard, like any where really, but my wife and I always give it our all, at what ever we try, every thing about the country is us, the wildlife, scenery, hunting, fishing, big trucks, big engines, so hopefully we will be so preoccupied for quite a while sorting out and doing a lot,

Good luck mate I had the chance to do it years ago,i didnt go I often wish I had of

that's a shame you didn't go, there's nothing worse than wondering is there, we have been talking and waiting a long time so we're grabbing it with both hands,

Alberta has the biggest mountain lions,some up to 200lbs in weight :icon_eek: I watched one of their news programs once,it must have been REALLY rural because it was by some copper who was appealing to the public in case anyone had seen someone shoot a moose from such-and-such road and drive off leaving it.They have a healthy population of wolf,bear,moose,deer,smaller game and dont really have an anti-brigade as we do here,if you ever remember to do so bang up a few hunting reports on here once your settled :thumbs:

• Like 1

It's a shame this country has become such a shithole that you have to consider emigrating. All the best. :thumbs:

surely everywhere has its shitholes? Only say that as my mum got back from melbourne not too long ago. My aunt lives out there and my mums come back telling us how better life is there. Thing is my aunts a millionaire and even when she lived here she wasnt living the same life as us.

Got a cousin who is a complete nerd used to terrorise him when younger. Thought hed die a virgin lol but oh no he meet a bird online. Even facebook is too cool for him, meet her on world of war craft lol. Got married n everything and now his living out there.

• 2 months later...

hi all,

my final update before we go, we have managed to sell nearly every thing with only my 4x4 left to sell, its actually gone quite smooth, we have got to say the rest of our good byes to friends/family which isn't going to be easy :cray: the tickets are booked for the 30th, when I told my brothers we were going on the 30th, he said....... "he's having a party on the 31st", :hmm:

it seems unreal that in 4 days we will be starting off, on our new life, onwards and upwards,

thanks to everyone

tillylamp :bye:

• Like 11

My pal went 8 years ago and, while it was hard for a while, he would never come back.

His mum passed away all of a sudden at Christmas and he was back for 2 weeks, f***ing hated it and couldn't wait to get away again!

Everyone of my group of pals have moved away from our town now........guess were all just a bunch of "phobes" lol

Good luck mate, you only live once

• Like 1

My big sis moved to winnipeg nearly 30 yrs ago .been there twice its so clean .people take pride in their area ,strangers say hello as you walk past .nearly every house has a canadian flag flying .Even children are polite and respectful to adults .Was a real culture shock to me. Every time she visits here she says it getting worse here .shes not here for about 6yrs and its slid alot further down the karsey in that time

• Like 2